New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3106 of 3703 FirstFirst ... 300630563096310231033104310531063107310831093110311631563206 ... LastLast
Results 31,051 to 31,060 of 37022
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Malapit na ko maniwala sa theory na mas mabilis kapitan ng china virus mga malinis. Kasi I am watching Donita and Tekla. Si Donita sobrang linis daw nagka covid. Si Tekla naman ang dumi dumi hindi nagkaka covid!!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ang dumi dumi ko siguro kaya wala pa ko covid kahit labas ako ng labas. [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Ang dumi dumi ko siguro kaya wala pa ko covid kahit labas ako ng labas. [emoji28]

Swerte mo o malay mo asymptomatic ka pala?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Swerte mo o malay mo asymptomatic ka pala?
    My test came out negative naman. Wife ko regularly tinetest and lahat negative din. If I ever was positive for sure nahawaan siya (or the other way around kasi siya naman yung laging nasa ospital). But wala talaga.

Eto nga nasa mall ako now super daming tao parang wala nang covid. Puro sa gadget stores mahaba pila.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Malapit na ko maniwala sa theory na mas mabilis kapitan ng china virus mga malinis. Kasi I am watching Donita and Tekla. Si Donita sobrang linis daw nagka covid. Si Tekla naman ang dumi dumi hindi nagkaka covid!!!
    it could be that jologs people don't get tested kahit may lagnat/sipon/lagnat

tapos gumaling mag isa... so they never knew they got covid

eh ung mga maselan tulad mo may naramdaman lang konte gusto na magpatest

diba nabanggit mo gusto mo magpa swab

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My test came out negative naman. Wife ko regularly tinetest and lahat negative din. If I ever was positive for sure nahawaan siya (or the other way around kasi siya naman yung laging nasa ospital). But wala talaga.

Eto nga nasa mall ako now super daming tao parang wala nang covid. Puro sa gadget stores mahaba pila.

Hindi ko rin maintindihan pattern ng covid kasi yung parents ni Alex Gonzaga at friend ni Little Missy, seniors pero asymptomatic or mild symptoms. Meron pa youtuber na obese and asthmatic pero asymptomatic. Pero feeling ko nga yung mga exposed sa dumi mas matibay katawan (eg basurero or beggars). May nabasa ako certain blood types mas malakas against covid.

Since March I am practically a prisoner at home, I decided to go out last Oct 16 for 1 hr to go to the market and took all precautions tapos nilagnat ako ng Oct 23. I don't know if the universe is punishing me or telling me to stay put.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hindi ko rin maintindihan pattern ng covid kasi yung parents ni Alex Gonzaga at friend ni Little Missy, seniors pero asymptomatic or mild symptoms. Meron pa youtuber na obese and asthmatic pero asymptomatic. Pero feeling ko nga yung mga exposed sa dumi mas matibay katawan (eg basurero or beggars). May nabasa ako certain blood types mas malakas against covid.

Since March I am practically a prisoner at home, I decided to go out last Oct 16 for 1 hr to go to the market and took all precautions tapos nilagnat ako ng Oct 23. I don't know if the universe is punishing me or telling me to stay put.
    you are probably confusing statistic probabilities for laws.
    medical literature is full of examples of bodies that did not obey the rules of statistics.

as was already mentioned before, there are very many causes of lagnat. the current gloom that is covid is probably jaundicing your thoughts.
    remember that the world does not revolve around covid alone.

the universe does not need to single you out and make your life miserable.
    you are doing a fine job of it all by yourself.
    hypochondria? paranoia? nosophobia?
    relax! enjoy the flowers! worry about it when nature makes its intentions clear.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 25th, 2020 at 04:54 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    it could be that jologs people don't get tested kahit may lagnat/sipon/lagnat

tapos gumaling mag isa... so they never knew they got covid

eh ung mga maselan tulad mo may naramdaman lang konte gusto na magpatest

diba nabanggit mo gusto mo magpa swab
    Yeah gusto ko pa swab kung meron home service pero I told Dr Cutie I think I have covid but he thinks I am fine naman and monitor kung mag 38 ako e pag umaga 36.5 ako, afternoon nasa 37 then at night na nag peak at 37.2. My Mom also got mad at me for my paranoia. I won't feel safe until after Oct 30 kasi Oct 16 ako lumabas

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you are probably confusing statistic probabilities for laws.
    medical literature is full of examples of bodies that did not obey the rules of statistics.

as was already mentioned before, there are very many causes of lagnat. the current gloom that is covid is probably jaundicing your thoughts.
    remember that the world does not revolve around covid alone.

the universe does not need to single you out and make your life miserable.
    you are doing a fine job of it all by yourself.
    Kasi naman doc what are the odds na since March I don't go out (except once a month sa Mercury) then the one time I decide to go to the Market e exactly 7 days after nilagnat ako. Lalo tuloy ako natakot lumabas

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    covid doctors say iba iba ang effect ng covid sa iba't ibang tao

there's no rule where all old people die if they get it

and young people shrug it off like it was nothing

meron old people who recover from and young people who get knocked down for days