New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3223 of 3693 FirstFirst ... 312331733213321932203221322232233224322532263227323332733323 ... LastLast
Results 32,221 to 32,230 of 36922
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    In my VG, there are anti-vaxxers there who don’t believe in it but would rather take ivm in place of it. Nakakasawa na, hearing about it. Parang everyday, so many posts. I just hope hindi nila idamay anak nila.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    In my VG, there are anti-vaxxers there who don’t believe in it but would rather take ivm in place of it. Nakakasawa na, hearing about it. Parang everyday, so many posts. I just hope hindi nila idamay anak nila.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Most anti-vaxxers do that since they can’t accept the truth and what’s happening especially this pandemic.
    Coping mechanisms nila are displacement and rationalization. They come up with their own version of truth or facts.
    Best way is to ignore them and just go on with the real facts.
    Nagigising yung iba minsan but not all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Unfortunately a lot of modern office buildings arent designed that way, with no operable windows along the curtain wall. The centralized AC doesnt help either.

Some buildings have small awning windows but these arent enough to properly circulate air
    Yes. Somethings need to be done right away to ensure safety.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I'm thinking of buying this type of bidet, we are currently using the hand held type, but I like to try this, does anyone here have this type bought online and is extremely satisfied? I don't want to waste money kasi buying the cheapest only to encounter defects or poor functionality. Thanks.screenshot_20210415-195146.jpg

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    I'm thinking of buying this type of bidet, we are currently using the hand held type, but I like to try this, does anyone here have this type bought online and is extremely satisfied? I don't want to waste money kasi buying the cheapest only to encounter defects or poor functionality. Thanks.screenshot_20210415-195146.jpg

We had the old version in the 80s, my Dad had it removed kasi when you have a volcanic lbm, you can imagine what happens to that bidet haha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    We had the old version in the 80s, my Dad had it removed kasi when you have a volcanic lbm, you can imagine what happens to that bidet haha
    Exactly. Wala naman yata siyang "self cleaning" option parang sa Japan.

Ang hinahanap ko bidet yun pwedeng lagayan ng liquid soap parang yun pang carwash na pwede sabon then water

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Eto daw, may self cleaning function ang nozzle, sabi ng merchantscreenshot_20210415-214147.jpg

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Eto daw, may self cleaning function ang nozzle, sabi ng merchantscreenshot_20210415-214147.jpg

Forget those. Just stick with your handheld. Had the old style in our old house which I believe is similar to what Cathy mentioned, eventually went with handheld. Then saw these supposedly newer models that had both the self clean and none, well, let's just say we're back to handheld. Now I'm not sure about those Japanese style with heated seats and all since I don't want to spend on just the cover of I'll use it. I prefer to replace the whole thing should it happen but for sure it won't be in the near future. I'll stick with handheld for now.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post
    Most anti-vaxxers do that since they can’t accept the truth and what’s happening especially this pandemic.
    Coping mechanisms nila are displacement and rationalization. They come up with their own version of truth or facts.
    Best way is to ignore them and just go on with the real facts.
    Nagigising yung iba minsan but not all

Yung iba baka takot lang sa karayom hehe

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Thanks, the phantom What Are You Thinking About?