New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Not all vaccinated people make it. 1 HCW I know 3 days lang from 1st day of symptoms wala na. My cousin also died after a few days after symptoms worsened. Both have been fully vaccinated a month or more before getting infected.
    What was your cousin's vaccine? That was what I also feared, kasi with covid I noticed na symptoms are sudden, like with me, I just woke up without sense of smell. I was okay for the first 5 days, felt like normal flu lang then suddenly day 6, I had almost 40 degree fever, then day 8 my o2 dropped to 92/91! Pero as quickly as I "deteriorated", I recovered agad din as soon I took the meds my Pulmo gave me- ONE HOUR LANG! From 39.7 to 37.6. Kaya mental/emotional din ang covid (mahina pa naman loob ko)

2nd life na talaga ng lahat who recovered from covid - whether mild, moderate or severe. In my case and Mom's third na namin. I survived anaphylaxis kasi so that was my second life. Until now anxious pa din ako, bawal magkasakit. I always tell my Mom, what if ma trigger allergy ko e puno lahat ng ER

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What was your cousin's vaccine? That was what I also feared, kasi with covid I noticed na symptoms are sudden, like with me, I just woke up without sense of smell. I was okay for the first 5 days, felt like normal flu lang then suddenly day 6, I had almost 40 degree fever, then day 8 my o2 dropped to 92/91! Pero as quickly as I "deteriorated", I recovered agad din as soon I took the meds my Pulmo gave me- ONE HOUR LANG! From 39.7 to 37.6. Kaya mental/emotional din ang covid (mahina pa naman loob ko)

2nd life na talaga ng lahat who recovered from covid - whether mild, moderate or severe. In my case and Mom's third na namin. I survived anaphylaxis kasi so that was my second life. Until now anxious pa din ako, bawal magkasakit. I always tell my Mom, what if ma trigger allergy ko e puno lahat ng ER
    Mileage varies talaga from person to person Cathy. Won't mention the vaccine brand/s coz it might cause people to hesitate getting them. Best assume na lang that the danger is there vaccinated or not, regardless of brand.

1 of my in laws is a "moderate" case naman but at the same time all the other 5 people in the house are either asymptomatic or have a mild case. The moderate case needed intervention but thankfully no ventilator needed. All are fully vaccinated.

Posting this here so people don't go around thinking the vaccines are silver bullets.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041