New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 95
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    23
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

    anyway, the most un-appreciated gift i ever got, was a... defective gift. the defect made it near-useless, and it was so obvious.. the only conclusion i could arrive at, was that the gift-giver just wanted to pass along this gift to... whoever.

    We call that at home (an inside joke between me and my siblings) recycle. Hahahaha! When it's a gift to you tapos you don't have anything to do with it, so you wrap it again and then give it to another. "What were your least favorite gifts you have received?" pero I have never tried receiving any defective gift. Parang ang sad, when you're looking forward to something, tapos sira Lang.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,525
    #62
    every year, may nagbibigay sa amin ni misis ng soup dish (isang piraso), garapon.
    nakatanggap din ako ng plantsa and rice cooker....

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    957
    #63
    Every Christmas season I receive mostly the following gifts/giveaways:

    • Wines & Liquor - problem is di naman ako manginginom, and I can't really distinguish between fine wine and the cheapie ones, except probably for those known brands such as Fundador & Johnny Walker. So di ko rin ma-recycle kasi di ko alam kung maa-appreciate din nung bibigyan ko.
    • Mugs - dami ko na mugs, and probably so are my friends and relatives.
    • Umbrellas - at least eto di ko na kailangan ipamigay. Isa isa nang nawawala kasi naaawitan. Hehe.
    • Shirts - usually company shirts, and in sizes XL/XXL while I'm just either M or L... and in black, which isn't really my favorite color.
    • Table calendar/ organizer/ notepads/ diaries - one word: smartphone. Well, at least meron pa rin naman mga humihingi sa akin nito.
    • Gift baskets - from several of the contents, siguro mga 2 or 3 lang ang me practical uses.
    • Power banks - more for company advertisement than anything. Will last only for several charging/ recharging cycles. Often than not, under capacity than what was stated in the case.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,395
    #64
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    every year, may nagbibigay sa amin ni misis ng soup dish (isang piraso), garapon.
    nakatanggap din ako ng plantsa and rice cooker....
    i don't mind having several plantsas as gifts.. masisira lang silang isa-isa.. so eventually, magagamit rin.
    just like towels and flatware and kitchen aids.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,395
    #65
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Sa school ng anak ko at least P200 ang value. Kaso ang wish list na nakuha nya nintendo mario bros2 na bala. Tag 1.3k.
    that's what exchange gifts are for, and what pay-rents are for.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,135
    #66
    Coffee mug that looked like a DSLR zoom lens. I thought it really was a zoom lens until I popped the lid.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,882
    #67
    Recently, fake eyeshadow palette. That's dangerous to use. But I'm giving my friend the benefit of the doubt that she was not aware.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,719
    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Every Christmas season I receive mostly the following gifts/giveaways:

    • Wines & Liquor - problem is di naman ako manginginom, and I can't really distinguish between fine wine and the cheapie ones, except probably for those known brands such as Fundador & Johnny Walker. So di ko rin ma-recycle kasi di ko alam kung maa-appreciate din nung bibigyan ko.
    • Mugs - dami ko na mugs, and probably so are my friends and relatives.
    • Umbrellas - at least eto di ko na kailangan ipamigay. Isa isa nang nawawala kasi naaawitan. Hehe.
    • Shirts - usually company shirts, and in sizes XL/XXL while I'm just either M or L... and in black, which isn't really my favorite color.
    • Table calendar/ organizer/ notepads/ diaries - one word: smartphone. Well, at least meron pa rin naman mga humihingi sa akin nito.
    • Gift baskets - from several of the contents, siguro mga 2 or 3 lang ang me practical uses.
    • Power banks - more for company advertisement than anything. Will last only for several charging/ recharging cycles. Often than not, under capacity than what was stated in the case.
    Most of these, are gifts that I receive in the company, where I work for, especially during the Christmas season, which incidentally, is just a few months away

    I get only next year's planner/notebook....

    The rest,- raffle off to our co-employees.... Everyone's happy!

    _/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

    30.3K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,882
    #69
    I like humongous umbrellas

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,639
    #70
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I like humongous umbrellas

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    pinipili ko ang pinakamalaki para gamit sa kotse.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
"What were your least favorite gifts you have received?"