New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Galante ang BDO. High-end tablets and cellphones. Derecho sa raffle pag tapat pa lang sa guard sa lobby.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Oh. A battery-operated talking tire gauge. Better if they just gave me the money.

tire-gauge-n-coffee-mug.jpg

The sad part was, I was actually trying to connect the mug to my DSLR before it dawned on me. My kids wondered what I was trying to do.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 17th, 2016 at 02:32 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Oh. A battery-operated talking tire gauge. Better if they just gave me the money.

tire-gauge-n-coffee-mug.jpg

The sad part was, I was actually trying to connect the mug to my DSLR before it dawned on me. My kids wondered what I was trying to do.
    Lol. That scene must be hilarious! But seriously those mugs look like the real stuff albeit lighter.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Lol. That scene must be hilarious! But seriously those mugs look like the real stuff albeit lighter.

I was trying to unscrew the "lens cover" at the base. Nope. Then, I unscrewed the top lid and noticed the metal empty interior. I finally realized it was a coffee mug. I wasn't happy. My kids didn't realize what was going on at first. when they did, they busted out laughing.

I felt silly for a long time.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    that reminds me of the fun house at green hills way back in the old days. lot's of those fake stuffs for pranks that looks almost the real thing. there's poop, a can of coke that spilled, a pack of mint gum wherein a wire that trips then snaps your finger if you pull a piece. the stink bomb was the best seller then.

once we(the barkada) went to puerto galera for a week long vacation. there was this bar at a stone throw away from our rented house, it was jam packed that night and everybody was groovin then suddenly goes a commotion,,,, a distinct stench of smell lingered the air, i knew it's a stink bomb for sure. everyone left the bar and never did came back that night. lugi talaga for a night.
    i asked the barkada who did it but no one admitted but i know it's one of them and his cohorts by the looks in their grins and eyes. those crazy days

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    20160817_221426.jpg

The truth hurts

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Do souvenirs count? Some wedding & baptism souvenirs are utterly useless, & have no particular use whatsoever except for accumulating dust.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Naughty tea cups. He He. When I visited Japan, one of my Japanese friends said I stared too much at the Japanese ladies. So, he bought me a set. It's one of my least favorites because I cannot leave them out in the open.

naughty-tea-cups.jpg
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 18th, 2016 at 03:22 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    toothpaste tube squeezer
    novelty soap/hand wash
    furry pen/pencil (i don't know why they'd give me that stuff)
    figurine ng santo
    anything from papemelroti or blue magic (kapag kris kringle)
    bench hair gel
    and the list goes on and on....

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    20160817_221426.jpg

The truth hurts
    ...had to read it slowly several times.
    medyo dyslexic kasi ako...

someone gave us gold-plated flatware.
    i kind of find it "useless", because it feels awkward, using it at home...
    perhaps, i should use it in our next anniv... should go well with the adobong manok.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 18th, 2016 at 08:34 AM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
"What were your least favorite gifts you have received?"