New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    My annoying colleague posted this on her FB. US to Europe for $600? Is that even realistic? East cost to West coast nga lang around $500 na.

I know many people will disagree with me on this, but for me I want my experience to be comfortable all the way through for me to enjoy it. If travelling on a budget means major inconvenience then I would rather stay at home. I would rather choose the iphone then.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 6th, 2015 at 03:05 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Its the thought that counts. The mere fact that someone thought of you, took his time (however short), took his money (how ever small), took his effort to get YOU something is all the meaning you need. You not liking the gift is a reflection of you not being able to see the good in that other persons actions. My advice: try to stop looking at the glass as half empty but rather as half full.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Its the thought that counts. The mere fact that someone thought of you, took his time (however short), took his money (how ever small), took his effort to get YOU something is all the meaning you need. You not liking the gift is a reflection of you not being able to see the good in that other persons actions. My advice: try to stop looking at the glass as half empty but rather as half full.
    Not when it is a useless recycled gift such as hotel toiletry that he tried to pass off as a gift

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    The goal is to be bigger than the gift. If people want your company regardless if you don't give or give gifts ..
    Then that's success

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My annoying colleague posted this on her FB. US to Europe for $600? Is that even realistic? East cost to West coast nga lang around $500 na.

I know many people will disagree with me on this, but for me I want my experience to be comfortable all the way through for me to enjoy it. If travelling on a budget means major inconvenience then I would rather stay at home. I would rather choose the iphone then.
    It's $600 if America - Europe round trip. Europe is just a province to Americans, sort of Us pinoys going to our own provinces. Dun lang naman kasi sila lahat nanggaling

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Fleshlight loko yung nagbigay kasi sabi niya na "since wala yung girlfriend mo ng ilang months dito ay dito ka muna magpakasaya." bwisit kasi binuksan ko pa naman yung gift sa harap ng maraming tao.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Fleshlight loko yung nagbigay kasi sabi niya na "since wala yung girlfriend mo ng ilang months dito ay dito ka muna magpakasaya." bwisit kasi binuksan ko pa naman yung gift sa harap ng maraming tao.
    Maliwanag ba? Ilang lumens?"What were your least favorite gifts you have received?"

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post

Siguro sa loob loob ni sir jonski:

"ano ba naman tong regalong to.....

...sobrang liit para sa akin!"

:D

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Time of the year again hehe

Sa office may monito monita

Weekly gifts is worth 50 pesos

Revelation is worth 200

Nag react ako, what can you buy for 200 kako? Ang hirap may wishlist pa nga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Time of the year again hehe

Sa office may monito monita

Weekly gifts is worth 50 pesos

Revelation is worth 200

Nag react ako, what can you buy for 200 kako? Ang hirap may wishlist pa nga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ako naman mas gusto ko wishlist for the revelation I make sure lang na madali lang hanapin yung gusto ko

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
"What were your least favorite gifts you have received?"