New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Serengetti in hazy conditions and Maui Jims in bright conditions.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i wear my oakley penny. it's been the one ive been using since april 02, other oakleys and raybans just don't seem to look ok for me.
    Last edited by KCboy; October 7th, 2005 at 09:12 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i2i

200 pesos only

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hinde ako sanay ng naka sunglass while driving.
    no. 1, naka tint ang frondwindshield ko. no. 2, mejo malabo ang mata ko, lalo na kapag pagod. no. 3, hindi bagay sakin. hahaha...!

question, do you guys look for the UV protection thingy when buying sunglasses?
    e meron na naman UV protection ang tint diba?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oakleys :D

Juliet Plasma Ice
    Juliet Ducati (carbon black frame)

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Haaayyy!! I miss my oakley a wire...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako wala. hehehe. hindi ako sanay ng naa shade e. pero subukan ko nga minsan. kahit ung i2i na lang. hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I have a pair of CK glasses I got free from a purchasing a bottle of perfume for my wife

I've had two oakleys in the past, although the lens are great their frames suck. The "O" Logo easily peals off, the frame easily damages and the fact that the service is not good too. I had the frames replaced under warranty and it took them like a month before I got it back. Oh, their too expensive nowadays. Not practical anymore to get a pair. I'd rather buy some amplifiers

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    The "O" Logo easily peals off, the frame easily damages and the fact that the service is not good too.
    I use Native Dash SS while driving my own vehicle, but If i'm using my service vehicle, I use Oakley. So far, I have my Oakley since 2000 and the "O" is still there. I like the Native better because it comes with 3 other lenses, Orange for inclement weather, Yellow for shooting, clear for safety glasses and it comes with lifetime warranty.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Help me naman nagka watermarks ang new oakley ko di ko matanggal OAKLEY UNKNOWN black iridium lens pano tatanggalin ang watermarks nito kahit sabunin ko ayaw ng matanggal

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
what sunglass do you use when driving