New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post

The pants.. plus

This black wife beater top whatever that's called.. plus
    A cool black cap worn backwards ofcourse and that metal necklace , with the name plate worn by men in the military I dunno what it's called but its cute.
    uhm.. i think its just a beater... not wife beater nagulat naman ako... hahaha.. and the metal thing necklace we call em dog tag... hehehe mahilig ka pala sa sleaze boys ah... hahaha! jk

Quote Originally Posted by mamichula
    The pants.. plus

This black wife beater top whatever that's called.. plus
    A cool black cap worn backwards ofcourse and that metal necklace , with the name plate worn by men in the military I dunno what it's called but its cute.
    Kelangan may six-pack para bumagay

time to hit the gym :hihihi:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    uhm.. i think its just a beater... not wife beater nagulat naman ako... hahaha.. and the metal thing necklace we call em dog tag... hehehe mahilig ka pala sa sleaze boys ah... hahaha! jk
    beater is derived from the longer term wifebeater

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    It Depends really. Ofcourse if it looks too trashy and cheap it wont work. There's a certain aura hmm.Ofcourse not every guy can pull off that kinda look. It takes a certain kind of cuteness and hotness to look good in those things.

I've seen guys wear things like that who ended up looking like a total disaster , like they're on their way to chip and dales or sumthin.But there are a few who can still look cute. Hard to explain I'll know it when I see it.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    o shnap! naalala ko e mukha akong yagit when you guys saw me sa west gate... hahahaha!!!!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I've seen guys wear things like that who ended up looking like a total disaster , like they're on their way to chip and dales or sumthin.But there are a few who can still look cute. Hard to explain I'll know it when I see it.
    *ahem* it's "Chippendale's" hehe... btw, chippendales (when it was still around) was a bar that featured male exotic dancers, so any guy who looks like he's headed to chippendales probably wouldnt be interested in what a girl thinks of his clothes

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Beater seems to be a variation of a tank top which in Tagalog I think is "sando". It used to be looser ones for the guys and tighter ones were for the gals to highlight their um, guns. Now, guys too wear tighter ones to highlight their guns.

I still prefer the loose ones which will be back in style soon (summer time).
    Tank tops, shorts, and sandals for me for the next few months.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 27th, 2007 at 12:42 AM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    you can have the best clothes, you can say magaling ka magdala ng damit, pero kung olats ang face at body mo, its all useless...its that simple.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It depends... We girls have different tastes too

Personally I like em looking like SMART bad boys.
    ohh, so like this?

Pareho kayo ng taste ni Kaye Abad :evillaugh

I dunno why but there's something about bad boys that drives girls loca
    well I guess they like it rough

I'll give those girls until age 30, let's see if they still opt for bad boys.

ate anna, eto yung tipo mong lalake, latino, shaved head, bad boy, and loves to wear wife beater shirts.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    yun clothes na mahabang t-shirt tipong hanggang tuhod, super luwag na pantalon and sporting a shaved head - they seem to be around women.

one big mystery of the cosmos
    Parang yung suot ng Rap Group na Salbakuta (sp?) at ni Andrew E.? Ha-ha! Natatawa nga ako kung nakikita ko mga ito.

Eh yung mga naka-sweat shirt at jacket kahit mainit? Makaporma lang at makasunod sa uso.....

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
What style of clothes (for men) do women like?