authentic French Baker...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i agree....its a must see.....

the french girls......

yummy.....

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Tip lang: When in Paris, don't be overwhelmed by the excitement of being there. Always be mindful of your surroundings, especially if you're out by yourself. Some friends came home with stories about how they were almost victimized by Gypsy thieves and pickpockets.

My officemate rants about her former yaya being able to speak fluent French and now living in Paris. Talagang dinaig pa siya. :lol:
    Last edited by Bogeyman; September 27th, 2005 at 05:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Just take note that Disneyland Paris is 19 miles outside of Paris, about 40min away by train. You may want to allocate a minimum of 2 days for that, because of the time you have to spend in queue's. There are hotels right inside Disneyland kung gusto mo mag-overnight, or spend the night back in Paris (better).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    inggit din ako...i LOVE europe. kailangan makabalik sometime...i would say don't waste your time at disneyland unless you're a huge fan of the theme park. disneyland is the same everywhere and you'll always have hongkong disney if you really want to go. it's much better to tour the historic, cultural, and female sights of paris, especially since you only have a week.

you can tour all the main sights yourself, but also get the guys at the place you're visiting to take you out on the town...that's always the most fun when the locals take you around

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try mo pumasok... Paris Hilton :D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pati ba naman sa thread na to may kamenyekan! hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    Some friends came home with stories about how they were almost victimized by Gypsy thieves and pickpockets.
    he he may kailala rin ako ganyan umuwi ng luhaan...tangay buong pocket money...atleast nakatuntong siya ng paris...

pics naman dyan pagbalik mo dito sa pinas...ng mga French women ha?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Try mo pumasok... Paris Hilton :D

hahaha

saan ang main door (up or down)?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i saw Moulin Rouge and Crazy Horse when i went to Paris.....the best ang French girls diyan at magkaka-Eiffel tower sa pantalon mo hehehe......book early specially for Moulin Rouge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
what to see in Paris, France