Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    nag sisi ako at pinili ko yung c43ux over the hp3550.. haayyy

bilis maubos ink

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by wowiesy
    naglalabas na rin ng laser printer ang epson... bago pa lang sila.... medyo mura compared to the same model line sa HP .. although yung mga consumables wala pa akong makuhang presyo kaya di ko pa alam kung mas mura o mas mahal ang consumables sa hp o sa epson..

speaking of toner cartridge... pwede pala i pa refill yun? pano? san? by how much? dumadami na ang tambak kong empty toner cartridges for the hp1100 i always thought na ang refill ay ginagawa lang para sa ink jet cartridges... pwede nga?

lastly.. they (epson, canon, hp) all make their printers cheap coz it's the cartridges where they really earn their money...
    laser toner cartridge can be refilled at some of those ink refill shops. If you are near Greenhills, a couple of shops at the 2nd floor refills toners for between P600 to P900. It'll take about 15 to 30 minutes lang. Cheaper than a new or even "remanufactured" cartridge. But you can typically refill it around 2 to 3 times before you have to replace the "drum" of the toner cartridge, costs around P800 to P900.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My shops use either the HP670 or the HP880 printers and I have never upgraded them to the newer deskjet printers because the newer printers have smaller ink cartridges but costs nearly the same!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by chieffy
    i agree with ghost....kung b&w lang go for laser printers...my shop uses hp psc 2410...mahal ng color cartridge... 1.7k yung colored...black is 1.2k...di praktikal pambahay pero bawi ko naman sa shop dahil daming nagpapa print ng resume dito with pictures...
    soemtimes printing the resume on the laser improves the look of the resume... (unless required the company na colored pic)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Epson ink is mura, but in the long run ay mas mura parin ang HP. Tama ang sabi nila yung head ng Epson ay built into the printer while HP ay nasa cartridge kaya mas mura ang Epson. Pero mas madalas mong ihehead clean kapag hindi mo ginagamit yung Epson kaya mas maramimg tapon na ink.

Yung Epson ko ay 810, 3x head cleaning already consumed ~25% ng ink (1 week of not using requires 1-3 head cleaning before use), while my HP K80 ay alcohol lang ang pang linis ng head at ok na ulit yung clogged head. Walang tapon na ink.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
what printer to buy?