New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: what % of people are stupid?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • less than 10%

2 6.90%
  • more than 10% but less than 50%

8 27.59%
  • more than 50% but less than 90%

6 20.69%
  • more than 90%

6 20.69%
  • i am too stupid to take this poll = P

7 24.14%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    does clumsiness fall in the category of stupidity? Isa akong clumsy person hehe.

yun mga nakikita ko tao na mga stupid or playing stupid are puv drivers

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    puv drivers are not playing stupid nor they are plain stupid. it's their job description.
    kumbaga requirement sa gambling ang poker face, sa kanila stupid face ang main skill, skill in driving only comes in 2nd .... hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I love this poll! Seeming I meet a lot of people in my line of work I'd say 33% are just plain dumb. within that 33% I get frustratingly moronic.

If there was only a law banning stupid people.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    dami. edsa pa lang eh. hehehehehe.

and some customers.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Just this morning on my way to work I encountered several stupid drivers. One was driving on the 3rd lane along Commonwealth EDSA bound. Upon reaching the corner of Central (Iglesia ni Cristo) he suddenly turned right (from 3rd) lane to Central Road. The other one was at the corner of Buendia & Makati. Left turn was stop and he was at the head. When it turned green, passengers started getting off. It was a colorum MB100.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stupid things you see everyday... By stupid, I mean walang common sense and not intellect. Iba yun

- Jeepney passengers, pagkababa tawid agad, babarahin yung gitna ng lane where the jeep is stopped.
    - Majority di marunong tumawid. If slow moving ang traffic, naturally you aim to cross BEHIND the slow moving car in front of you, not try to out walk the car and cross in front of it.
    - Speaking of crossing, mga tumatawid naka kalahati na and then walking back kung natakot.
    - Nagaabang ng sasakyan sa road kahit 4ft wide ang sidewalk.
    - Shopping mall checkout/cashier processes... 4 people per checkout counter... Nuff said.

Karamihan kasalanan din ng mga stupid shows sa local tv.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    dunno about stupid, pero karamihan na naencounter kong pedestrian, ambaaaagal tumawid/maglakad

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    omg! dami nito everyday.

<comment type="rant">i sometimes think lahat ng PU drivers have very low double digit IQs. one time sa slex, meron jeep nagpumilit mag-cut sa lane ko kahit nasa tabi nya ako. wtf, ano expect nya magbreak ako para pagbigyan sya? eh mas mabilis pa takbo ko sa kanya. maybe they're not stupid but just dont give a fsck about everybody else.

sa mga pedestrians, tatawid kahit alanganin... parang last chance na nila para makapunta sa kabilang side ng daan. makikipagunahan pa sa mga sasakyan.

sa commuters naman, alam nang bawal sa ibang lugar o kaya nasa gitna ng daan yung sasakyan eh nagpupumilit pa din bumaba. at galit pa sa driver pag di pinagbigyan at binaba sila sa tamang lugar.</comment>

i guess most of this circumstances happens because they dont pay attention to everything around them.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I work at a place similar to the LTO...so the percentage is pretty high.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    dunno about stupid, pero karamihan na naencounter kong pedestrian, ambaaaagal tumawid/maglakad
    Nonetheless, if they are on pedestrian lane, just stop or slow down and let them pass.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
what % of the people you see everyday are STUPID?