1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I call my mates... "dude" :D

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    kubeta - parang kumakain ng t*e.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It looks like our new gay officemate will be having a lot of nicknames. He is so annoying

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    One of the unloved management officers here is called McDugas, herherher

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    It looks like our new gay officemate will be having a lot of nicknames. He is so annoying

We got one at the office too. Ang sakit naman nito is yung unrealistic na payabang claims nya na prof daw sya and one time nagmamasters naman daw sya, may daddy na general, 49 states na daw sa US ang nabisita nya and other "wala ka sa lolo ko" payabang claims. Personality disorder na nga kaya yun?

Initially "Ford" ang tawag namin kasi bibili daw sya ng Ford Focus when he budged in nung naguusap kami ng kasamahan ko about cars. Recently, he has been dubbed delubyo for obvious reasons. We're really sick of him that we completely ignore him and I think he began to notice and started to work from home and we to pay a 'fine' of P20 each every time he shows up at the office. We've now collected P1000++ and thinking about buying pizza or ambers pancit malabon.

We got gay co-workers for years and they have been tolerable and productive pero bukod tangi tong ungas na to.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pwede rin bossing tawag sa mga workmates.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    We got one at the office too. Ang sakit naman nito is yung unrealistic na payabang claims nya na prof daw sya and one time nagmamasters naman daw sya, may daddy na general, 49 states na daw sa US ang nabisita nya and other "wala ka sa lolo ko" payabang claims. Personality disorder na nga kaya yun?
    Yes. Your officemate is showing classic signs of a person with NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder). These people manifest delusions of grandeur, they make up stories to support these delusions and their so good at spinning that they believe their own lies. This behavior is also prevalent among chronic womanizers.

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Yes. Your officemate is showing classic signs of a person with NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder). These people manifest delusions of grandeur, they make up stories to support these delusions and their so good at spinning that they believe their own lies. This behavior is also prevalent among chronic womanizers.
    oh my... just read the wiki article and he could be classified as a compensatory narcissist based on the descriptions. but still, he's an *$$h0le.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cpsolt View Post
    oh my... just read the wiki article and he could be classified as a compensatory narcissist based on the descriptions. but still, he's an *$$h0le.
    It is advised nga to stay away from narcissists. They are the worst among personality disorders.

Contrary to what people think, narcissists do not love themselves. They hate themselves. Narcissus fell in love with his REFLECTION on water. Kaya these people only love their PERCEPTION of themselves. In reality they hate themselves kaya they create a false self - hence the made up stories. Kaya hilig mag exaggerate or gumawa ng kwento.

Needless to say they are all assholes. Classic trait pa nila e mahilig manggamit ng tao.

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    Classic trait pa nila e mahilig manggamit ng tao.

very true. hahaha...

it started with another office mate na tuwing makita namin si Ford, nagsusuot na kaagad sya ng headset. ngayon, kami nang lahat ang nagsusuot ng ear/head phones. trending na.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
What NICKNAMES do you call your boss or co-workers?