New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1402 of 2063 FirstFirst ... 130213521392139813991400140114021403140414051406141214521502 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,020 of 20621
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    i-research mo kasi ang upcoming Mi Passport. MI is not chinese brand, MI is like DJI.

i just bought this to try from my upcoming travel. when Mi Passport gets here, I get one. and I give this to my wife hihi

Thats exactly what i want on business trip, a sturdy handcarry where i can easily open and take out electronics on security check after checking in..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by forceG View Post
    Thats exactly what i want on business trip, a sturdy handcarry where i can easily open and take out electronics on security check after checking in..

sabi ko senyo eh Mi is promising. eto nga bibile sana din ako kaso ubusin pa nila una stocks eh, parang yan mi 20" luggage, yun muna hinde smart binibinta dito

Mi Smart Rubber Shoes

pero mura ah 995 lang. kaya lang pampayat lang size 8 ang max.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sabi ko senyo eh Mi is promising. eto nga bibile sana din ako kaso too late na sa May pa dating eh

Mi Smart Rubber Shoes
    That i dont need,What is the last thing you purchased?What is the last thing you purchased?What is the last thing you purchased?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    bought my QA ticket for June...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Link please What is the last thing you purchased?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Sure. Here you go:

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/a...44184&search=1

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Meron yata nasa dulo nakahiwalay yun shelves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're right bro. It's right next to the Turtle Wax products. Kind of hard to spot because Meguiars products are all black. They are pretty much the same price as Lazada.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    The wireless Logitech keyboard with mouse has just arrived. I missed the quality feel of this product. I guess this is a lesson learned for me - never buy a cheap and unknown product. It will just give you headaches!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    The wireless Logitech keyboard with mouse has just arrived. I missed the quality feel of this product. I guess this is a lesson learned for me - never buy a cheap and unknown product. It will just give you headaches!
    Well iba talaga logitech very responsive and accurate

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Parang alam ko yung tinutukoy mong cheap and unknown product na yan ah. Yan ba yung violet oval na may kulay dilaw na background? 🤔

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Logitech is indeed good. A4Tech comes a close 2nd. Though I've had a few mice that had clicking problems for either brand after just a few months of daily use. Not a problem if you have other mice to cannibalize for parts and soldering know-how but still it makes sense to keep another mouse as backup.

What is the last thing you purchased?