that's easy.
    how much are you willing to spend?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ideal size?
    that's easy.
    how much are you willing to spend?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Well bigger isn't always necessarily ideal though having enough space helps. Some folks like compact living even though they are uber rich. Some folks like big properties (which cost a fortune in the city) but are relatively more affordable in the outside provinces.

For me personally I like bigger but I'm wary of the associated costs. My wife likes smaller since she is the one who maintains it.

Our current house (about 3 yrs old) in qc is a compromise between what she wants and what I wanted. 1000 sqm lot and about 650 sqm living area.

But if I had to do it all over again I would live in the south closer to the beaches in fact have been investing there for that possibility.

Proximity to work and school is the issue. Though with traffic as it is, it is probably faster for me to take the slex to makati then from my place to makati.
    Last edited by EQAddict; April 18th, 2015 at 02:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    ^^ Nice ang laki ng house mo sir ah.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Big enough para pede magpark ng hanggang 3 cars. Syempre yung Floor area relative to the lot area.
    Pero most important yung mga kapit bahay may sariling parking area din sa loob ng mga lote nila.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually, in fairness, and a little centimental, if only Philippines is a big land mass, I would love to have an RV and travel around the country before calling it a day.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    An RV would be super rare here. I wonder if its practical to have one here :D though that would be a great experience i agree.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^ but we now have what they call a "nautical highway."

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    ^ but we now have what they call a "nautical highway."
    EDSA and SLEX during the rainy months?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    at my age.. 41 years old...

ideal size ko.. is only the size, the design and looks of a 5 star hotel room suite... nasa 75-100 sqm. flr. area...

kunti nalang matanda na ako...

dapat one floor lang, walang hagdanan... ayoko ng malaki.. pero gusto ko modern and comfortable ako....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

at my age.. 41 years old...

ideal size ko.. is only the size, the design and looks of a 5 star hotel room suite... nasa 75-100 sqm. flr. area...

kunti nalang matanda na ako...

dapat one floor lang, walang hagdanan... ayoko ng malaki.. pero gusto ko modern and comfortable ako....
    Sir, you remind me of my father This is how he envisioned his retiring days. He never liked the idea of stairs, kaya yung old house namin was a 120 sq.m. bungalow sa province. Now I understood why.

My siblings and I grew up on a big residential ancestral lot (3,000 sq.m. to be exact). Mahirap i-maintain yung ganun kalaki, plus taxes pa. We currently live in a 400 sq.m. lot with a 100 sq.m house, which for me was just right.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Just for me. A 150 sq.m. lot would be ideal. A detached, two storey type, plus rooftop, with 3 bedrooms at 2nd floor, with a small bedroom ground floor, with 2 toilet and bath. With back service area and front yard. With a garage capable for 2 vehicles. I will just let the Architect and Draftman do the layout plans. [emoji4]

Sent from my Starmobile UP+ using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast