New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    While I was cleaning my room to make way for school stuff, I am also recycling old stuff.

I recycled some C2 1L Bottles and made them useful. Hindi na kasi okay kung lagyan ulit ng H20 since disposable talaga ang mga bottles na ganito.

P.s. How can you recycle Tire Interior?

OT: Nalulunod ba ang plant sa container na walang water drainage thingy? I have plans of putting a small plant inside the room para mas okay atmosphere sa pag study ko. Gusto ko rin kasi atmosphere parang probinsya... hehehe...
    Last edited by drey; November 7th, 2007 at 01:22 PM.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A tire inner tube? Hmmm... if it's a truck tire, you can use it for the garden as a planter. Just poke small holes in the bottom of the tire for water to drain out of.

C2 bottles, just wash them carefully, and, if you really need to to feel safe, boil them for a little bit... you can reuse them as water bottles. "Jologs", yes, but I used to do this in high school with Gatorade bottles and mineral water bottles (kept them handy in my knapsack). C2 bottles are relatively thick walled, so they'll last a while.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    We recycle everyday. In fact, we have separate trash bins for recycleables.

Glass bottles, paper/carton, tin/aluminum cans all go into a blue trash bin.
    Regular trash goes into a green trash bin.

Those two above are picked up separately by dump trucks with mechanical lifts.

Gardening trash like weeds, cut grass, and dead branches are put up front on the ground and picked up manually by a trash crew.

For old stuff, there's a huge warehouse not far from here which collects all kinds of stuff (eg old clothes, old tv's, stereos, pc's, toys, etc) and distribute them to the needy. If that's too far, there's collection bins in the parking lots of every school.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    we have our own recycling bin in our house. then we bring it to our friend that has a junk shop

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I use my empty sake bottles as flower vases. I have pink, blue and 2 transparent bottles.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Yung lumang tsinelas ni esmi, hinampas nya sa ulo ko.

What have you recycled lately?