New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What is your gender now & your choice of gender in your next life?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a guy and I want to be a guy again.

4 57.14%
  • I'm a guy and I want to be a girl in my next life

1 14.29%
  • I'm a girl and I want to be a girl again.

2 28.57%
  • I'm a girl and I want to be a guy in my next life.

0 0%
  • I have no preference of gender in my next life.

0 0%
  • I want to be both genders in my next life.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'm a girl and I want to be a guy in my next life siguro para maiba naman.....
    para kasing masarap maging lalake di ba? hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    100 percent GUY pa din..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I posed this question to some of my friends at work. Most had replies that can't be printed here. One of the more benign replies......

"A rocket in the pocket, eh? I rather be the rocket. Why? I like to do the sticking".

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A girl can do almost anything a guy can do in these liberated times... except get her girlfriend pregnant...

And it doesn't hurt as much if someone kicks you in the balls. If I'd been a girl in high school, fights would have been so much simpler...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    A girl can do almost anything a guy can do in these liberated times... except get her girlfriend pregnant...

And it doesn't hurt as much if someone kicks you in the balls. If I'd been a girl in high school, fights would have been so much simpler...
    You mean lots of hair-pulling and slaps and blood-curdling screams? Naaah. I rather skin my knuckles when I land a good punch or get a bloody nose when I'm on the receiving end.

But, I like to watch women fight. I see that in GLOW all the time.... You know, Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling. I used to watch that show all the time. My favorite was "The Farmer's Daughter".

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Guy parin with a CAR. never wanted to be a woman. i hate the mens cycle. YUCKS!

sorry ayaw ko lang talaga magkaroon nun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What gender would you choose (in your next life)?