New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Boxers and t-shirt...but I always make sure to keep a pair of walking shorts behind the door, just in case may emergency.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    When you were living alone and sleeping naked, didn't you worry about what's gonna happen if there's an emergency and you have to run out of the house?
    Oo nga. This is the same argument against wearing old underwear. You never know when you might need to be rushed to the hospital so better wear something presentable.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Oo nga. This is the same argument against wearing old underwear. You never know when you might need to be rushed to the hospital so better wear something presentable.
    HA Ha. My Mom used to go through my underwear drawer occasionally and throw out old undies. Eventually I was doing it myself already. Older is more comfortable kasi diba? I even had a tank top that would pass as basahan. I had to throw it away kasi laki na ng arm hole sa sobrang luma.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    dati bacon brief at puro lumang shorts lang pero nakaisip isip din pano kung may biglang emergency.. kaya maayos na lagi pantulog ko

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    shorts and sando

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    HA Ha. My Mom used to go through my underwear drawer occasionally and throw out old undies. Eventually I was doing it myself already. Older is more comfortable kasi diba? I even had a tank top that would pass as basahan. I had to throw it away kasi laki na ng arm hole sa sobrang luma.
    Yup the holes make em cool and comfy. I guess it has to do rin with the older fabric getting softer as it wears out. Di pa nagtatapos dun yun, my dad used to wax our cars with our old underwear.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Wala ng ligo ligo?
    Usually wala na, 7am naman class kinabukasan, quarter to 5 ang gising ko so bukas nalang haha katamad eh.
    Last edited by Chikselog; November 18th, 2010 at 10:09 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

t-shirt and shorts....

11.3K:snow:

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    shorts shirt pag naka aircon pag hindi sando at shorts

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    shorts and sando

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What do you WEAR when you go to SLEEP?