New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok yang hoops donuts ah. no-calorie sweeteners ang gamit? wow. sa alabang lang ba yan?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im not a graphic artist or a super creative type but the "WOW" comes to mind when i see those pictures...parang cool if it was a hoop instead of the O sa "Wow"..
    other ideas:
    "My GOODNESS!"
    "WOW...mmmm"

wala lang.. HTH

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....nice pics though the last pic was already done before by krispy kreme and i think yan din yun ginawang wedding cake ni adam sandler.

...the word lasap and a picture full of pink holes? hmmmm...

...madaanan nga minsan yan, sana sa ATC sila pumwesto. on with the donut wars....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTO
    Owner asked me to make this.

I was trying to avoid "sarap" cause Jolibee used it for "Langhap Sarap" or "Love ko 'to" cause McDo uses it.
    bro, sayang tong layout mo ganda nito kung di mo gagamitin!

why dont you try sir WeaponX' suggestion & use "tsarap" instead of lasap. tapos soften mo lang yung font type. parang mas appropriately striking sya. IMO lang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yummy nalang or yummmmm instead of lasap. Lasap is lasahan or taste

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mantoy
    ok yang hoops donuts ah. no-calorie sweeteners ang gamit? wow. sa alabang lang ba yan?
    yeah, gamit nila SPLENDA. so far Alabang pa lang but they're planning to open elsewhere rin.

Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ....nice pics though the last pic was already done before by krispy kreme and i think yan din yun ginawang wedding cake ni adam sandler.

...the word lasap and a picture full of pink holes? hmmmm...

...madaanan nga minsan yan, sana sa ATC sila pumwesto. on with the donut wars....
    according to the owner and the wedding ppl who proposed the donut wedding cake this would be the first donut cake in the philippines. a simple google search would yield dozens of donut cakes from the US but none here.

Below is the flyer that was finally used. sayang i forgot to put http://www.hoopsdonuts.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
What do you think of the word "LASAP"?