New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Did he specifically say to use one word or a catch phrase? Mas maganda nga siguro if it were longer like what carfrancis suggested... Sorry I'm not the creative type.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho, parang di bagay sa donut yung LASAP....esep ako ng word....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Double meaning kasi ang LASAP depende sa usage. Agree to most that hindi bagay sa intended product (Doughnut) parang ang dating sa akin ay TASTE ME.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the picture does not conjure the word "lasap" for me. sweets yun kasi -- lasap is what i experience most when i go to for native ihaw-ihaw.

but all those donuts' glazing makes me holler "grabe!"

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks for the suggestion. I may just drop the "LASAP" and keep the logo na lang

Here's another flyer I was working on. Just click on the thumbnail to enlarge. A lot of people said it was too "busy" and wordy so I resorted to the simple 1 product shot.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    umm .. i don't think it's not a slang for masarap .. it's more of a word for taste .. i think it's more of lasa .. then sarap .. that's why you don't use the word to describe something .. but more of a verb .. like lasapin ..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    IMO, di bagay yung LASAP. Pwede pa siguro TSARAP, hehehe, pero yung copy point mo dapat ibagay din sa market type gaya nga ng sabi ng ilan.

Suggestion lang naman, drop LASAP alone (ok yung graphics) or change copy point.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Lasap? He-he-he! Sa bandang south, nakakita ako, karinderiya, pangalan LASAP! LASAP, TSALAP!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Just dropped the whole LASAP thing and went for this na lang.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Para saan ba yang ginagawa mo? Print ad? Poster?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
What do you think of the word "LASAP"?