New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 139 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1427
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,397
    #1381
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    My GAD....now it comes to full circle...
    Uso naman ngayon PUNK!! Hehe

    https://youtu.be/BtSZt_KeiGU

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    sayang di ko ma view, nasa office na
    yun vid ni vin diesel na na break dance, ang kulit 80s na 80s

    eto gusto ko pala, ang lamig sa tenga ..
    cool it now

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,580
    #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    sayang di ko ma view, nasa office na
    yun vid ni vin diesel na na break dance, ang kulit 80s na 80s

    eto gusto ko pala, ang lamig sa tenga ..
    cool it now
    May GAD...tears on my pillow din yan ah..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,897
    #1383



  4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,580
    #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post


    Spray net era!!!

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,097
    #1385
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post


    "the lyrics are nice."
    not too much of yeah yeah yeah, oh oh oh, baby baby baby...

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,580
    #1386
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "the lyrics are nice."
    not too much of yeah yeah yeah, oh oh oh, baby baby baby...
    Doc..you watching what?...

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,397

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,097
    #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Doc..you watching what?...

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    i must confess.
    i had to stand and answer the phone, somewhere during the singing...

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,153
    #1389
    I remember those baseball jersey and cups usong uso during 90s hehe

    Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,897
    #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Spray net era!!!

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    To hold down the mullet.

what do you miss about 80's and 90's