New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 76 of 146 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Maga was the place to be for wining and dining back in the day. It was bustling with nightlife noon una. Unlike now.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    hanep! nag guest jackson 5 sa student canteen? kasikatan na ba nun ni mj?
    Early 70s sikat na ang jackson 5 with songs like Ben, Got to be there etc.. It was in the 80s na ng nag solo si MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Oh. I was always curious about that building. I wonder for how long it was open? I only have memories of the late 80s na

I also remember the surplus shop at Magallanes. It's where I used to buy my sleep/house clothes in the 90s and some I still use until now! More than 20 yr old clothes haha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
    That building at the corner is called the Windmill restaurant and serve's italian cuisine. At the other block is the Pub where dart and expats over beer is and besides that is Mingoys. Astrobowl is the name of the bowling alley with a billard hall on the side as you etnter the bowling alleys. At the back of the billard hall is where Magoos pizza is kaya bowling amd billard over beer with magoos pizza as pulutan, champion ang Friday night out. Pag bitin ang ang inom, we move to The Pub for more beers and darts naman. I f you would remember Tretorn dart boards, it was owned by the former waiter of the pub. He got be tasked to repair the dart boards until he learned and master the craft of making dart boards.

Magallanes theater was one hell of a sayang since movie goers slowed down after the construction of the flyover that made it out of the way of traffic. This Pancake started here on one side while on the other side is "Sa Kabila" where ice cold beer with atay balunbalunan chicharon balat ng manok is the specialty of the house.

I grew up on this place just a stone throw away.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Sikat ka noon kapag more than 28 Kbps internet mo...

Geocities
    AOL
    Yahoo

Masaya ka na pag may colored printer ka and sobrang mahal pa ng scanners

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

pentium 1 pa lang nga nun.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hindi pa pentium 1 nun... DOS operated pa.

Floppy Disk pa. Pag may dala ka noon dati sikat ka

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MiRC chat...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

nung nagkaroon yahoo messenger, dun nawala mirc chat?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^ yun ICQ din pang chat, pag green yun flower naka online ka pag red disconnected ka

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I also remember the surplus shop at Magallanes. It's where I used to buy my sleep/house clothes in the 90s and some I still use until now! More than 20 yr old clothes haha
    I remember absolutely hating it when my mother would pass that shop. The only consolation was merienda at Pancake House after.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    ^ yun ICQ din pang chat, pag green yun flower naka online ka pag red disconnected ka

may icq pa rin ba ngayon? pinakamatibay ym hangan ngayon meron pa. pag sa china qq messenger naman.

what do you miss about 80's and 90's