New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 78
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,195
    #51
    I hate irregularly sized wiper blades. The ones for my 2006 Sonata are Driver: 24" and Passenger: 20". No problem. Both sizes are easily available.

    The ones for the wife's 2013 Nissan Rogue are Driver: 26" and Passenger: 14". SIGH. 14" wipers aren't easy to find. I guess I have to look some more. I might as well look for the 12" rear wiper as well.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,973
    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I hate irregularly sized wiper blades. The ones for my 2006 Sonata are Driver: 24" and Passenger: 20". No problem. Both sizes are easily available.

    The ones for the wife's 2013 Nissan Rogue are Driver: 26" and Passenger: 14". SIGH. 14" wipers aren't easy to find. I guess I have to look some more. I might as well look for the 12" rear wiper as well.
    Then it's a Rogue alright bro... 😉😊😎

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    431
    #53
    Lies and ignorance.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,100
    #54
    Yung maarte magsalita/pa cute

    I stumbled upon a Filipina youtuber and the way she says R is very irritating. There were several comments on why she pronounces R that way and she just said it's a "speech defect". All I can say is BULLSH1T If it's a speech defect how come she can pronounce other words with R but it's only "para and pera" that she has "difficulty" saying.

    Bakit ba kailangan artehan pananalita? Kunyari hirap mag tagalog

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,676
    #55
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yung maarte magsalita/pa cute

    I stumbled upon a Filipina youtuber and the way she says R is very irritating. There were several comments on why she pronounces R that way and she just said it's a "speech defect". All I can say is BULLSH1T If it's a speech defect how come she can pronounce other words with R but it's only "para and pera" that she has "difficulty" saying.

    Bakit ba kailangan artehan pananalita? Kunyari hirap mag tagalog
    Maybe it's true. I actually have a hard time pronouncing words with R.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,100
    #56
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Maybe it's true. I actually have a hard time pronouncing words with R.
    But she can pronounce other words with R. This phenomenon is very common with pa cute females. The video was so painful to watch. But it's so bad it's good. hahaha!

    She pronounces "hitsura", "pera", "para", "divisoria" and "mura" ng maarte BUT she can say shorts, favorite and unicorn properly.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 21st, 2017 at 12:30 AM.

  7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,397
    #57
    ^may mga ganyan nga cathy
    may old movie or tv series ako napanood noon, di ko makalimutan; pero tingin ko di sya pa cute
    yun parang, ako si ikaw or something magsalita yun babae

    link naman cathy nung vid :D

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,100
    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ^may mga ganyan nga cathy
    may old movie or tv series ako napanood noon, di ko makalimutan; pero tingin ko di sya pa cute
    yun parang, ako si ikaw or something magsalita yun babae

    link naman cathy nung vid :D
    I will PM you the video and tell me what you think. Start at 30 second mark. Ewan ko ba bakit lumabas siya sa recommended videos ko. Napaka arte at feeling maganda kaya nakakairita I had my guy friend watch it, minura ako sa inis hahaha

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,256
    #59
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    But she can pronounce other words with R. This phenomenon is very common with pa cute females. The video was so painful to watch. But it's so bad it's good. hahaha!

    She pronounces "hitsura", "pera", "para", "divisoria" and "mura" ng maarte BUT she can say shorts, favorite and unicorn properly.
    Haha...i wonder how she says "sarap"

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,100
    #60
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Haha...i wonder how she says "sarap"

    Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Maarte din hahaha. She said she can't pronounce tagalog words with R properly.

    Ano yun selective? Pag English ok lang hahaha

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
what do you hate?