New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    kung kasya lang sa document shredder eh.. hehe.. just kidding...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    This loud 'parlor' fag miraculously got in. Slacks off a lot, garfield will be put to shame. Very unproductive. Lousy mgr cant get rid of him, hes protected by lousy hr. So there we are having to put up with this lowlife, getting paid like everyone yet working the least. Lifes a bitch

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    welcome to the club bro

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    In my work, we have SOPs that detail what tasks each shift need to get done. If a coworker is slacking off excessively and I see a bunch of tasks left undone, I get on his case. There are also other tasks and duties (such as Quality Control/Metrics, cleaning, taking the trash out, doing a shop food run, etc) that need to get done regardless of shifts. There's always something that needs to be done.

On the other hand, there are days when there's absolutely nothing going on (federal holidays, for example). If I see someone slacking off and everything is done, I leave them alone, even letting them watch TV in the break room. I'd send them home early if I can and cover for them. But, management said none of that stuff.

We don't really have annoying people at work, except maybe during the Superbowl when a few guys get pretty loud.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 24th, 2015 at 02:14 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yung dati ko officemate nag post sa fb nagrereklamo dahil yung isang officemate daw niya sobrang nakakairita dahil ang ingay pag ngumunguya ng pagkain. Pero nung kaopisina ko yun lintik ang ingay ng bunganga parang ginagahasang baboy di kami makatrabaho ng maayos.

Just goes to show you how some people have no idea how they conduct themselves.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; October 24th, 2015 at 03:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    nakakainis lang talaga na may mga taong nagagalit if sila yung napeperwisyo, but kung sila ang nakakaperwisyo ok lang...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Just set a good example and keep working. Life is unfair, but it also has a way of balancing out.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345