New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    yun nga eh.. ang problema puros hangin lang... ang angas kung makapag salita, pero pag kaharap na yung tao tiklop naman....
    Haha eh kaya... dun na lang dinadala...Nasa nagdadala daw eh

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    In my previous job I used the fake email thing when I uncovered irregularities by an executive. It was effective!
    i would love to do that.. yun nga lang hindi applicable sa akin, the position where the video was taken will also reveal my identity.. so I'd rather present it directly when time comes...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    just like what a lot of tsikoteers here say na they know people who are very well-off but very down to earth.. eto naman ibang klaseng breed...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Unfortunately we do not have a grievance machinery here... exactly, i do not know if he is retarded or what... eh mas boss pa kung umasta sa boss... I don't want to go straight to our boss without sufficient proof as he is a good actor too, acting like he's busy with work when the boss is around.. I already have several videos and photos, plus the cctv, doing his dirty little things, para pag nagkataon wala siyang lusot... as of press time, kakapasok lang daig pa ang naka megaphone sa ingay... kalalaking tao pa man din
    Mahihirapan ka kung magaling pala magpanggap yan. Dapat marami kayo na magreklamo.

I also did the same with an officemate, I raised my issue to our local AVP and had several evidence (late output, erroneous reports, non attendance in meetings) tapos pinasok ko yung behavioral issue. He just told me that I should learn how to manage her behaviour because there will always be people you will not like at the workplace. Unless your officemate has major work/output issue and there are numerous complaints na, it will be hard to manage him out. I am just lucky to be close to my foreign bosses (headquarters) so I raised the issue to them pero nahirapan pa rin kasi yung local AVP namin hindi convinced tanggalin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Mahihirapan ka kung magaling pala magpanggap yan. Dapat marami kayo na magreklamo.

I also did the same with an officemate, I raised my issue to our local AVP and had several evidence (late output, erroneous reports, non attendance in meetings) tapos pinasok ko yung behavioral issue. He just told me that I should learn how to manage her behaviour because there will always be people you will not like at the workplace. Unless your officemate has major work/output issue and there are numerous complaints na, it will be hard to manage him out. I am just lucky to be close to my foreign bosses (headquarters) so I raised the issue to them pero nahirapan pa rin kasi yung local AVP namin hindi convinced tanggalin.
    very well said ma'am... that's also one thing that pop's in my mind whenever I have the urge to talk to my boss about it, so sige lang.. i'm just waiting for the right time.. I already asked 2 girl employees, and they told me na bastos na nga daw, wala na sa lugar... well hopefully they'll stand their grounds if time comes they need to speak up.. yung isa sabi sa akin, minsan nga daw hinahawakan pa butt niya, and she doesn't like it... told her if it happens again she can approach me...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    RA 7877 otherwise known as the Anti-***ual Harassment Law

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    RA 7877 otherwise known as the Anti-***ual Harassment Law
    yan din sabi nung isang kaworkmate ko who is in a different department...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Anong industry ka ba sir?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Nasa manufacturing industry ma'am...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nasa manufacturing industry ma'am...
    Manufacture mo yun mukha What to do to an annoying workmate? seriously, dont even talk or acknowledged his/her presence unless really, really necessary like life and death situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast