New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Do you guys think ok pa makipagbalikan after breakups? Ako, I simply move on and find a new girl pero syempre nakakalungkot din if you loved the person. Kayo? Pag gusto nyo pa balikan ano ginagawa nyo paraan?
    Lucius my friend, maging honest ka na. Aminin mo na that you've tried to both kiss and make-up, and find another one. Nyahaha...

Sa question number 2: simple lang, ligawan mo uli. Isn't that how napasagot sya in the first place? Dunno sa mga iba, but this worked for me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Assuming I was single now and I just broke up with my GF? I'd buy an expensive car, live in an apartment, eat out everyday, plus plenty of hookers and booze!

Add: I'm certainly not going to sulk in a corner and feel sorry for myself. I'm going to enjoy life with or without a companion/ S O.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; February 5th, 2008 at 07:00 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    well, depends on how much you love your current girlfriend. can you bear hurting her just because you 'think' you still love your ex. sometimes, you think that you still love that person but in fact you are just worrying of the time, effort and love you have given that person and it just ended up just like that.

There is dignity in not giving up on someone you truly love. But there is more dignity in letting them go so they can experience better love. There is respect in fighting gallantly to win someone’s heart another time. But an even greater respect comes from fighting hard and knowing when to stop.
    I'm sorry, but this sounds like self-immolation.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Assuming I was single now and I just broke up with my GF? I'd buy an expensive car, live in an apartment, eat out everyday, plus plenty of hookers and booze!
    I assume Mrs. Jun's not looking over your shoulder at this moment, sir Jun?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I assume Mrs. Jun's not looking over your shoulder at this moment, sir Jun?

The Mrs is nursing our newborn very early as usual.... Me, I smell of baby poopy. Anyway, it was a good fantasy. Being single, that is. He He.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    what to do after break ups
    takbo sa kwarto, magkulong, at isubsub ang mukha sa unan :lol:
    yung break up sa isa kong gf noon, napabili ako ng kotse....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    I'm sorry, but this sounds like self-immolation.
    well maybe, pero di ba sometimes, you have to let go of someone to let them find their happiness even that happiness means you're not in it? I was there before, I have to let go of someone eventhough I love him so much because of some circumstances beyond our control.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    well maybe, pero di ba sometimes, you have to let go of someone to let them find their happiness even that happiness means you're not in it? I was there before, I have to let go of someone eventhough I love him so much because of some circumstances beyond our control.
    i dont get it why should i let go if i really love that person. In the end, kaw din ang kawawa at maiisip mo na lang na sana ganito ginawa ko, sana di pa nahuli ang lahat, nasa huli ang pagsisi.. kung mahal mo ipaglaban mo ang feelings mo no matter what..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngj View Post
    i dont get it why should i let go if i really love that person. In the end, kaw din ang kawawa at maiisip mo na lang na sana ganito ginawa ko, sana di pa nahuli ang lahat, nasa huli ang pagsisi.. kung mahal mo ipaglaban mo ang feelings mo no matter what..
    We can't just simply be together. Hirap explain dito eh. Anyways, at least he knows that I love him naman.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ako inom to the max from d-day until a week siguro. After that, back to single blessedness na naman. . . .

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What to do after breakups?