New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbx986
    the lighter side of ***....the good, the bad, the ugly

Good : You give the "birds and bees" talk to your daughter.
    Bad : She keeps interrupting.
    Ugly : With corrections.

Good : Your son is dating someone new.
    Bad : It's another man.
    Ugly : He's your best friend.

Good : Your daughter got a new job.
    Bad : As a hoooker.
    Ugly : Your co-workers are her best clients.
    Way ugly : She makes more money than you do.

:bwahaha:
    ahahahahaha thi... ahahahaha... you... ahahahahahahahahahahaha... funny
    ahahahahahaha....

Seriously... sa baby girl ko I would tell her safe *** isn't 100% HIV free and non safe *** is very deadly and very humiliating.... no *** is way better. there are a lot more time for you to learn that when you get married and a lot more time to do it with your husband.

sa baby boy ko, son there are a lot of ways to be way cooler than counting how many women you have slept with before you get married or how good you are in bed... its how many parents wished you were the son-in-law they never had.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    double post

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    ..."red light district"... not safe, IMHO (oh, you guys can still go... adults naman kayo, eh... hehe)... but I'd make sure he knew about them, about the dangers, the costs, and the possible discounts if he mentions a choice uncle or grand-uncle's name... :belat
    Wahaha! I just remembered this:

My bro was driving my dad down Q. Ave. to Manila, windows open. E ma-traffic, from one of the Men's Clubs there, someone hollered:

"Sir (name of bro)!!! Dami bago ngayon!" (May saludo pa) Namutla bro ko. Kunwari wala narinig naman si erpats.

Siguradong kasama si uncle nya pag punta namin ni junior sa clubs.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ahahaha... ahahaha... ahahaha tha.... ahahhaa.... wha..... ahahha funny ahahaha..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    wahahhaaaahhaaahhaaa... I can just imagine that happening to one of my cousins while he drives his mom around... that'd be priceless!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Was with a couple yesterday and they said that they caught their 12 year old with anime ****. Just a question. When do you think the right age to talk to kids about the S-E-X? Or should you just let them discover it for themselves?

Would you give the talk to male and female kids at the same age? How would you give that talk? Viz aids or not?

What would you recommend?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Dad should talk to the boy as soon as he asks the curious question.
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I'll tell my sons as as early as possible. Pag kaya ng intindihin ng mind nila. Awareness is the best way for them to be responsible. They should know the do's and don't, the advantages and the dis-advantages, the good and the bad things about ***. Kids now a days are so advance since computer rule their generation. An advantage of having no girl on the family.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
At what age do you talk to kids about the "birds and the bees"?