New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by spongee View Post
    sana mods din ako para malaman ko kung sino talaga si osang

never watched this show..kahit nuong una pa man...first, never liked local show biz, 2nd antukin ako...8pm pa lang naghihilik nako...

btw...i had a cousin in pbb this season..HE stayed for a while...nakalabas na....salamat na lang at baka lalong malason ang isip nun...di ako nagpopost dito nung nasa loob pa sya...mahirap na.

i'm not posing or anything...yes he's my cousin...i USED to be proud of him...sana maredeem nya ulit pagkatao nya after that hulabaloo with this squatter girl....(palagay ko alam nyo na kung sino)

ps...its ok to post anything against him..makararating sa kanya...para matigil na pag soshowbiz nya at bumalik na lang sa school...or umalis na lang ng pinas para malayo sa demonyitang wendy na yan..pero wag lang masyado below the belt ha...kasi medyo di rin biro pinagdaanan ng pinsan kong yun...yun lang po.
    Oo sabihin mo lumayo sya dun sa she-devil dyesabel na yun at sweswertehin sya =) may isa png di pinaparetoke ung wendy... ung balat nya hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This is probably a bit OT. But, what the hey......

I did a little experimenting earlier......

I emailed some of Wendy's photos on the web to friends just to see what their reactions would be. All are guys except one. But, that lone female's a butch. So, she might as well be a guy because she acts like one. I also thought about emailing Wendy's pics to some of my wife's Pinay friends. Then I decided I better not because they might tattle to my wife as revenge for me chewing them out about their chain letters/emails.

Anyway, the replies I got were all positive. The reactions ranged from "Hey, who's the pretty thing?" to steamy stuff I can't mention here.

Then, I followed it up by asking them how do they like her boobs? Again, the reactions were all positive with answers ranging from "Nice jugs" to "I'd like to bury my fa......."

I also mentioned her knockers are fake (although I'm not sure if they really are). The answers I got were non-chalant:
    "Who cares"
    "Big deal"
    "So?"
    "Whoopee f-ing doo"....

Then lastly, I asked if they were the least bit concerned that Wendy's knockers were fake..... The responses I got ranged from puzzled to downright nasty:
    "Say what now?"
    "Huh?"
    "Hey man, WTF?"
    "Dude, you going gay on us?"
    "You're a dumba**"
    plus a couple more too shameful to mention here.

So, I put myself in the line of fire to get some reactions. But,they're all friends. No harm done although I expect I'll be teased about this for a while.

Anyway, from this little experiment I can draw some conclusions.... Most guys don't care if a woman's knockers are fake or not. They only care if they're big or BIGGER. Those who would care are probably other women (for god knows whatever reason) or guys who are, as my wife says it, "malandi". My wife has a cousin who's "bakla" big time. And he loves to watch this kind of shows. So, I think the profile fits.

Is the experiment accurate? I dunno. Why I conducted it? Meh. I was bored.....
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 30th, 2007 at 06:10 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I doubt kung magpo-post pa yung OP, kasi tapos na yata ang PBB. Di kaya pakana lang ito ng ABS-CBN para mapag-usapan ang PBB? Inamin na daw nung direktor na strategy talaga nila ang mapag-usapan, kasi yun daw yung advice ng original producer ng Big Brother (Dutch firm).

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    inside pbb, she what she showed is what she is, many or even she has said that there is something good in her, if it werent scripted, i say that she really has to learn a lot from a refining school, she doesnt even has a bit of finese being so rude and all, if what she did was part of a plan, she didnt do it right... she often mention the word "bait baitan" to uplift her image because she is being real, however more bad surfaces...

as of presstime, abs is cleaaring wendys name, even kris addresses that she was brave and she deserves another chance...abs indeed used her to fight the ratings, pinoys has short term memory they cal forget anything so bad in another turn of events...

in the term ugaling squater, during my college days, i went to the squatter to loook for a prospective patient, ive got one child patient from there and their family was ok, i mean his family has the sense of respect and gratitute as i see and feel it. in wendys case, she may had been poor or grown up inside the boundary of squater but it doesnt has to parallel that she will have to act and be like a squater, i believe that a proper upbringing is still the best education a parent could give their kids.

being poor doesnt mean you are stupid, poor is just a monetary thing, you can be rich at heart.

before i end, bea... isnt rich, though she wasnt a slum girl she was brought up properly and has her values intact, that is what a true pinoy should be, a better person with or without money.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got this from other forum, share ko lang.

Subject: KADIRING WENDY

i think even if how hard we try to hide
    our real “mukha” lalabas at lalabas din
    to. i know wendy from FEU (my school
    too). the main reason why she passed
    her
    mascomm degree is because she ****ed
    (sorry for the term)our professor last
    february. (this is true we have pix and
    cams) inside the speech laboratory. all
    schoolmates know this.

She said she went to japan as a
    dancer…
    it is true but she works in a
    prostitute house there and is charged
    $150 (pls convert to yen) a night. She
    had controversial issues in FEU before
    about her story because she denied this
    when called to explain herself.
    (kailangan ng FEU na mag background
    check sa students for school image)
    sabi ba naman niya “i went to japan as
    a cultural dancer”. may cultural dancer
    bang
    inuuwi at binababoy ng mga customer?
    (confidential files from 2005, feu)

IT is true that she is a good person
    but trust me when i say this. she
    should not deny the fact/s of her past
    so
    she can gain advantage over other
    people. SHe is NOT POOR. her last
    boyfriend was a Japanese DOM (62) named
    Hakimoto Ikita who gave her more than a
    million pesos. After she got the money
    she enrolled herself AGAIN IN FEU. this
    was around 2003. and left her lover to
    rot in Japan.

while she was with the JAP guy. she was
    engaged ***ually with my cousin T.H.
    Morales, also a student in FEU- reason
    they broke up. He caught wendy in bed
    with another DOM. It is sad to admit
    that my cousin is a shabu addict and so
    is wendy.they have sessions with drugs
    and after they have loud *** ( i should
    know my cousin, he lives next to me, i
    can
    hear them).

I am not against wendy or anything…and
    im happy that this might be her next
    step to changing her bad ways of using
    people for money…i am just sad that she
    keeps on making herself look “nakaka
    awa” to other people on tv so she can
    get more votes. i just want her to be
    real and honest of who she is…she is
    hiding behind a beautiful face and a
    ***y
    body…all i want is her honesty.

I pity Bruce. he seems to be a nice guy
    to fall for someone like wendy…i told
    you shes an evil genius. she has her
    ways of convincing people to like her…
    through her lies and many faces. i bet
    after big brother and when she's a
    star…she
    will never look at bruce the same way
    like shes trying to portray now. She
    has used a lot of people already…i know
    miss M guidance councelor. sometimes
    shes saddened of wendy’s personality
    problem and wendy being a user.

if you found this article rude…my
    apologies
    if you found this article enlightening…
    thank you

im hoping that the true PBB housemate
    deserving to win should win…but i hope
    wendy won’t coz she is not deserving
    for
    me.

thank you…

Ma.Kathleen Morales Espiritu
    from another forum

Hey now, that's a revelation. Are you for real Ms. Morales?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang na-post ko yan sa pbb thread, ah... anyway, i think it just boils down to her upbringing... good parents = good children

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ms Morales' post seems eerily familiar except the mud being thrown around doesn't involve showbiz folks, but Pinays in general. In fact, it sounds like one of the pinay spats we've occasionally witnessed. Here, Pinays seem to have a penchant for hating/being jealous of/backstabbing each other.

I wouldn't care if Wendy's the sluttiest girl on earth. Her past is her past. If I started hating her because of her past, then I'd be hating a huge number of Pinays here too because there certainly are a large number here who have similarly questionable pasts.

But, I'm not that kind of person. If someone like Wendy's nice towards me, then, I'll be nice to her too. I'll still treat her like a human being regardless of what her past may be.

I do know one thing..... Pinays are particularly prone to this kind of tsismis bullsh*t. It's not just this PBB show. It's in the real world here specially where many Pinays have an animosity towards each other. Often times, battlelines will be drawn and Pinays would take sides with one side hostile towards the other. Us hubbies refused to be drawn into it and often have to step in to stop the mess from snowballing further.

There's nothing worse than seeing one of my wife's Pinay friends going off about another Pinay with her hubby finally having had enough and yelling at her, "Shut your trap, woman!" right in front of us. Good thing my wife's not into it. Of course, during that incident, I told her, "See that honey? You start crap like that and you'll get it right on the kisser! (me raises fist)". Of course, I was only joking. But, she hasn't gotten involved with such mess yet.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; July 3rd, 2007 at 03:10 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Methinks it's just another plot by ABS-CBN to drum up publicity for PBB and/or Wendy. I think the whole darn brouhaha is scripted.

Personally, I couldn't care less if this Wendy character has a shady past. It's not my concern, and I'm not about to tell her off on how to live her life.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sabi nga, "he who has not sinned cast the first stone". di naman importante kung ano past niya, ang mahalaga e kung nagsisi na ba siya.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
wendy:matindi ang kamandag!