New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    if naging bilyonaryo sya, dehins naman sya filipino,im sure american citizen na yan

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    viva mapua!
    Viva Mapua nga!!!!!
    used to hear about this guy from my formers teachers at Mapua. did'nt realize he's this "rich".

Viva Pinoy!!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One View Post
    I think GJ knows Dado is not fiction. What GJ is referring to is the gross exaggeration of his wealth, for whatever reason. Must be for that "underdog/unsung hero" effect, it's magic, it mesmerizes people.

Hey, guess what, I seem to have violated my own sig!

Banatao is indeed a wealthy Filipino not on the Forbes list. He may (or may not) be the wealthiest Filipino not on the Forbes list. But he's probably not richer than either Henry, Jaime, or Lucio (much less the three put together). Anyway, idol ko yang si Dado Banatao. I'm taking up Computer Engineering, and he's not new to me. Definitely a guy to look up to. To think that I've only heard of him when I started studying Engineering! Basta sakin andun parin yung inspiration, yung hiwaga, ika nga - no need for making up grossly exaggerated stuff. He's rich. He's legit. Full stop.

explaining do kills teh funnies

edit danke

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti View Post
    I want to see more of this kind of article. Tired of hearing pinoy being nurse, doctors, tnt's here in the US. We need to produced more of this kind of guy.
    What's wrong with being a nurse or doctor? Those are very respectable professions, and if it were not for the pinoys in those fields the healthcare industry of the US would be in shambles.

TNT on the other hand is a different story for another thread.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy View Post
    if naging bilyonaryo sya, dehins naman sya filipino,im sure american citizen na yan
    SO what if he is an American citizen, does that make him less of a Pinoy than you? His citizenship is on paper, being Pinoy is in his blood.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    green is the color of the month.

Last edited by GasJunkie; March 12th, 2007 at 01:56 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and the haters come out of the woodwork :hysterical:

making the most of the opportunities you encounter > *

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    He also gives scholarships (technical courses, I understand) to deserving Filipino students in the US. My godchild is a proud recipient.....

Admirable, indeed!

2101:banana2:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
The Wealthiest Filipino...not on Forbes List