New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered

mmm...you wouldn't happen to be Jessica Alba, would you? ***crosses fingers***

dive dive dive dive dive

lololololololololololololololololololol

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    media does not reflect reality. they just televise and broadcast. and some people not knowing the difference, tend to believe it's reality.

learned this the hard way too. subukan nyo sumama sa mga successful na tao like leaders, businessmen, execs, vp's, presidents and even politicians ... and coverse with them. pag media news lang ang source mo, sigurado either pagtatawanan ka or they'll ignore you or avoid you na lang. yan napala ko minsan sinama ako ng dad ko sa golf course.

if these kind of people give in sa mga pinagsasabi sa media, sa write-ups, articles and everything, malamang noon pati mga private corporations nag-fold na sa ultra super negative news ng Pilipinas.

sometimes it's so convenient for us to blame the govt. blame the people blame the filipino standard of living, pero yun sweldo natin, yun trabaho natin ngaun, yun status natin ngaun we usually take for granted. if leaders /company execs are like us, if they think the way we do, if they get affected the way we do, malamang noon pa pati sila gumive-up na.

you lost me in your first sentence brother. i suggest you read more on the responsibility of media. can you take a world without media? i doubt.

you actually believe the stuff these blowholes say on the golf course? i suggest you take off your rose-colored glasses, put on your thinking cap and figure out if they are part of the problem instead of the solution.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls
    If staying here, trying to survive here, trying to make it here despite the hardship makes me more pinoy than one who has abandoned this country.... then yes, im browner.
    let me define hardship based on my family's standards and first hand experience after the marcos regime.[ no we are not cronies. If we were, we would have moved to Hawaii after the regime.]

my definition:
    seven in a family trying to make one ligo sardines fit for the entire family. sometimes, we would only eat one meal a day. If we are lucky, we can make lugaw from the half kilo rice we can barely afford. [this is not even hardship, this is POVERTY]

do we have the same definition of hardship uls? Or was it hardship as "it is tough to drive through the traffic in manila using my private vehicle" hardship?

ahh, only if my nanay could afford to live and survive despite the hardship and yet, stay as brown as you are. I'm so proud of you uls. ;)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Are we Pinoys in Pinas too arrogant to see we could be the problem?