New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    If let's say Mr. Buffet is so tired of thinking what to do with all these money and you'll be put in-charge of dispensing $1 million, what would you do with it?

Only requirement is that a considerable amount be put into humanitarian or job creating entrepreneurial venture...you get to keep 20% of that. How would you spend $1M of Mr. Buffet's money?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    37 billion. panis si Mark Cuban :D

as you Christians would say : what does it profit a man to gain the world, but lose his soul?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    magkano kaya naiwan sa mga anak nya?
    i can't remember if it was Gates or Buffet(parang Gates), pero ang sabi ata is each kid will get 1 billion "only"; baka maspoil daw

* sir Eismann: probably put up an OJT/scholarship foundation for deserving students. para hindi puro handout lang -- they'll still need to study/work their butts off

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    both of them... actually buffet said 20 years ago (fortune, 1986) that leave enough for your kids so that they could do something, but not enough for them to do nothing...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually when i first saw this on tv i had to sit down & felt warm & fuzzy inside...di lang pala pang movies ang ganitong scenario... hope it inspires us all.puro kasi bad news na lang naririnig natin this side of the globe. i've cancelled my newspaper subscription 2yrs ago,i just scan thru headlines online from time to time...too depressing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Warren Buffet to give away his fortune