New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kumusta na ang kaso ng anak ni Jawo? wala na rin yun. can you imagine, ang daming pinutok na baril, tapos walang mangyayari?

i don't mind letting God take care of metting out justice to these guys, but what about their future victims? wala na ba tayong magawa para di na maulit?

andy

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Dec 2004:

Lady house owner at ayala alabang, nag-complain na pinapatukan ang bahay nya, and damaging her pickup truck. Village guards arrested the suspect and was brought to nearby police precinct for booking and detention

i read this sa inquirer..few blocks away lg daw yung house niya from sen. pia cayetano's.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    karamihan kasi sa mga mayayaman madaming koneksyon kaya mahirap i-pursue ang mga kaso. kaya hayun ang lalakas ng mga loob. they think they can get away with anything.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    According to the News, kumikita daw yung Parking Lot na yan ng mahigit P80,000 every month.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    from inquirer/cocktales:

TO THOSE who failed to watch the comical explanation of the wife of controversial Ortigas "businessman" Leonardo Umale over Pinky Webb's ANC show--why the Umales are charging parking fees on an Ortigas parking space despite the absence of a contract from the Ortigases themselves--Vicky Umale in so many words admitted the Umales enjoy the protective mantle of Pasig Mayor Vicente Eusebio.

anak ng teteng, nadulas he he he

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...hopeless, the greedy rich always gets away with it. kung makulong man, buhay mayaman pa rin sa loob.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Walang GUN BAN sa mayayaman!!!