New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Those are good tips, mas madali kasi sa live update. I'll get me a newer model then (perhaps a 2002 nav)

Sa mga nasubukan ko NAV is most user friendly, next lang mcaffee. Dati Mcaffee user ako....but late models were not as good.

Back to the topic,

How would I know if I have mydoom....I got an email message from unknown stating that I have sent out an email with an attached mydoom worm. It was a computer generated email though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    use the virus specific scanner in the link at the first message in this thread.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    has not been found daw.... so what's next?!? I received another email stating that I have sent one again with the mydoom kasi. tnx.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    according to a friend who works in the antivirus industry, Norton and TrendMicro PC-cillin are among the better antivirus software while McAfee is the worst 'big-name' software...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    ... McAfee is the worst 'big-name' software...
    he is probably correct. Ang pangit ng antivirus nila ngayun. But when the OS was still DOS, I'd say they were KING....very quick and efficient (considering that there were very few antivirus software around nuon)....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mbt
    according to a friend who works in the antivirus industry, Norton and TrendMicro PC-cillin are among the better antivirus software while McAfee is the worst 'big-name' software...
    ano naman ang masasabi nya sa AVG Free Edition? yun kasi ang gamit ko.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by wildthing
    has not been found daw.... so what's next?!? I received another email stating that I have sent one again with the mydoom kasi. tnx.
    i just checked the link... it still works.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ghost...i got the program (downloaded it) kaya lang when I run it, it said that it didn't found any mydoom virus....pero prior to that I got a message from my email that I was (my email) was sending out messages that contains the virus....nakakahiya sa mga napagsend ko...

anyway, I plan to stop muna sending through my eudora...at magdirect yahoo muna ako (baka naka-imbed sa eudora ko kasi).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    er... not using your email software wont help because the said virus has its own email sending engine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
W32.Mydoom.A*mm and W32.Mydoom.B*mm viruses