New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    in my point of view, i think that everyone of us has the right to take a picture if it is in public view. however, there is also a saying which holds that: somebody's right ends where another person's right begins. thus, that person has the right to take a picture of the car (with plate number) because the car is in public parking. however, when the owner asked the transgressor to delete the picture he should have immediately accede to it because of privacy concerns. just take into consideration the damages (anxiety, trauma) it caused to the victim after the incident.

to the ts.. you have a good case sir. our constitution will protect our basic freedom of privacy rather than the freedom of the transgressor to take a picture of your vehicle. i have not yet encountered a case decided by the supreme court like this before. it could be a potential bar exam question.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    "Kung ako kukuha ng litrato ng kotse at masama ang intensyon ko, kukuhanan ko yun ng patago, yung walang nakakakita. Madali namang gawin yan using telephoto lense o yung mga concealed camera"

+1 sir..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Baka naman gagawa ng bagong RICEY THREAD! Joke...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tigkal View Post
    Sana kinunan mo din picture ang kotse nya. Follow the golden rule. Do unto others after others do unto you..
    I agree. Kaya dapat may camera kayo handy on stand by, picture kaagad. Tapos sabihin mo, I am also protected by the constitution.

Mentallity talaga ng ibang tao, pati constitution inaabuso.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Identity theft can either be very serious, or very lame.

I've seen my photos being used by someone else on the internet posing as me. (You know who you are... XXX-888... ) I let that pass, let poseurs be poseurs... but pictures of your car can be used for many different things... EBay scams... Craigslist scams... insurance scams... etcetera. If it were an artsy fartsy front 3/4 shot... maybe harmless... but a straight, face-on shot with the license plate? Why?

Sounds familiar ...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sa TS.. ano ba oto nyo sir?? baka naman ni a admire lang kaya kinunan nang picture.. or kaya dream car nya yun.. papakita sa misis nya.. or baka may accessory kayo na gusto nya.. kaya kinunan nang picture papagaya?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hirap itong day and age. Baka Homeland Security yan if the TS is living in the states...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Very weird kanina a (someone taking my car's picture)