New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Cathy, i rest my case

hehe
    Hehehe very American consumerism mindset right there! American consumerism before the bubble bursted that is . Basta eto na yung DP bahala na ang monthly!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I know! I also snorted in the office when I read that! haha!
    Naku may naoofend ba ako? It's an opinion and half joke. I don't intend to offend anybody

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    Naku may naoofend ba ako? It's an opinion and half joke. I don't intend to offend anybody
    di po siya na-offend

you just said something that reinforced what i said

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hehehe very American consumerism mindset right there! American consumerism before the bubble bursted that is . Basta eto na yung DP bahala na ang monthly!
    hehe

like the average American buying a $700,000 house with 5% down

the rest is history

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Meron nga offer ngayon ang Hyundai eh. For P18K lang ata you can drive home your very own Hyundai Getz... Teka punta muna ako ATM ah! Magkano na kaya monthly nun kung ganyan kababa yung DP?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Nyahahaha

Yes Hyundai ang number 3!! :clap: :clap:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Meron nga offer ngayon ang Hyundai eh. For P18K lang ata you can drive home your very own Hyundai Getz... Teka punta muna ako ATM ah! Magkano na kaya monthly nun kung ganyan kababa yung DP?
    Sa PSB ang haba ng listahan ng repossessed. Yung mga luxury German vehicles ba pwedeng i installment ng 20% down? LOL

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

thanks to the banks, tumaas ang vehicle sales (o diba back to topic? hehe)

like i said in other threads, if you wanna see increased vehicle sales, make credit available

if banks lower their current lending standards, if they will lend to lower income people, even more cars will leave the dealerships

imagine... motorcycle buyers turn into car buyers (imagine also the traffic hehe)

yun nga lang mas dadami ang delinquencies and repossessed cars hehe

but hey, isnt that what the local auto industry wants?

ever-increasing sales?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OT: What about condo sales? I see condominiums sprouting everywhere. Low DP and monthly also. SM is also building a condominium in Reposo Makati and it's supposed to cater to lower income people daw.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    OT: Lets not get too off topic, pero sige to give you my piece. Condos are in general bad investments din unless you be so sure the place is very good and might fetch a higher price because of its location. Why? Condos depreciate as well (not as fast as cars) and you don't own the land where your condo room is standing. The land is the goose that lays the golden egg and not the house which loses value...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Vehicle sales for the 1st half