New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Heavy rains and fllooding usually occur during August-November.But many students will be more inconvinienced by the summer heat that peaks during April-May... Hopefully these schools have airconditioned rooms or at least electric fans... I guess fewer beach outings for them.
    UST has airconditioned rooms.
    I don't think UP has.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    some rooms in UP are airconditioned.

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    UST has airconditioned rooms.
    I don't think UP has.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ same thing w/ ateneo. most of the classrooms there don't have aircons

naalala ko tuloy iyan ang rason kaya bakit may annual debate and high school body at admin kung anu-ano ang pros and cons ng mga silid aralan na may aircon at wala

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    What's the rational for the shift in school calendar ? The only thing i've heard is that it aligns with other countries in the west. Well, would it not be just right that the school calendar which ends in March gives a prospective transfer student from here to the west more time to complete the requirements, adjust and enroll than having the same calendar. If it's the rainy and flooding thing, wasn't that Ondoy & Habagat occurred in August & September? Aside from that, we just had 2 tropical depressions last month which means before they can adjust the school calendar, the weather pattern had adjusted already. Will it be cost savings to the institution which hopefully can translate to no tuition hike increase?

So what's really the big need for a change ?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Dito sa Australia, February ang start ng school

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    January na lang start.. para sa bakasyon damay na xmas and new year vacation..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12