New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Hindi rin. I know a lot of people who've had to stop car modification because their lens-procuring habits have eaten away the majority of their funds.
    Depends on what cars are we trying to mod and on what level. Kung puro bodykits mod lang siguro nga mas mahal ang Photography, but if you're modding engines and most especially modding expensive cars like Evos or Subarus or Even porsches then ibang usapan yon.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    since we're on the subject...

huwag muna bumili ng Nikon DSLR

hintay lang...

http://nikonrumors.com/2010/04/15/ru...-pipeline.aspx
    Also the Canon 1ds Mark IV is rumored to come out soon. Would be interesting how it compares to my D3x

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I don't know how much the Panasonic Lumix LX3 costs today but...

Canon Powershot S90 = P18,500 to P20,000 (cash) (new)

Canon Powershot SX210is = P18,800 (cash) (new)
    Is this Hidalgo, Quiapo Price or Mall price? Also is there a price difference between the black and other body colors?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I would rather go for canon S90 but i'm waiting for the next generation low light subcompats that uses the backlit CCD technology.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This got me thinking....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPe-K9zkRGA]Canon PowerShot SX210 IS Review [/ame]

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    pay to use dslrs in malls? wth? are you serious old blue? i've used my dslr in BHS, Serendra, Eastwood, Trinoma, GB3, GB4, GB5, Nuvali and the only time i was stopped was when i took some pictures of nuvali's ecocenter. what's this about paying to take pictures?

renzo, if you don't plan to change lenses then choosing a lumix or G series canon is a good idea but nothing beats dslrs when it comes to having a selection of lenses to choose from. happy shooting!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikselog View Post
    *sir uls
    where did you get the news? Mas maganda kaya yung replacement ng d90?
    nandito din sa engadget

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/16/n...n-the-horizon/
    Nikon DSLR triplets on the horizon?
    By Ross Miller posted Apr 16th 2010 12:43AM
    It's been quite some time, relatively speaking, since Nikon's updated its DSLR lineup. Not that we're complaining about the D3S or D300s (pictured), mind you, but our eyes are perennially fixated on staring into the next big thing. Nikon Rumors seems to think it's got a handle on three new photo-snappers in the pipeline. While one of the trio is completely shrouded in mystery, another is said to be poised for the an entry level model, likely a successor to the D3000 dubbed -- you guessed it -- the D4000. The third and final camera of the group is quite detailed in this report: 39 autofocus points, 16 megapixels with 6400 ISO + HI2 position, and 1080p / 24 frames per second video. NR uses the number of AF points to speculate it'd be a new product category, a D700 replacement that sacrifices some fine-tuning for video and more resolution, or a successor to the old favorite D90.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *sir uls
    I see..Wag naman sana i-phase out ang D90.. Gusto ko nun eh, pang Amateur lang pero loaded na and user-friendly pa.. Because it sounds like yung replacement ng D90 kuno is pang professional na..
    Last edited by Chikselog; April 16th, 2010 at 11:28 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    pay to use dslrs in malls? wth? are you serious old blue? i've used my dslr in BHS, Serendra, Eastwood, Trinoma, GB3, GB4, GB5, Nuvali and the only time i was stopped was when i took some pictures of nuvali's ecocenter. what's this about paying to take pictures?

renzo, if you don't plan to change lenses then choosing a lumix or G series canon is a good idea but nothing beats dslrs when it comes to having a selection of lenses to choose from. happy shooting!
    may subjects ka ba na tao like friends/relatives pag nag-take ng pics. pag wala sigurado yan lalapitan ka ng guard

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Regarding lugging around a DSLR in Japan, I think it may also be because you could be mistaken for those crazy 'otakus' roaming around being weird and generally creepy

The Panasonic Lumix FZ35 Superzoom is currently selling at only P15,000.00 at Greenhills. Quite surprising because the price is near/below US-level (even though grey unit lang). Surprised and perplexed at the same time. Meron bang lemon batch ng model na yan at tinapon nalang dito?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
using d/slr's prohibited ?