New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...my mom pours coke all over her body when sunbathing. it gives her a good tan daw.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    dati nung nasa zamboanga hinterlands kami, ung driver ng 4x4 namin naglagay ng sprite dun sa brake fluid reservoir ng hilux na service namin. first time ko nakakita ng ganun and bumilib naman ako dun sa driver

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ...my mom pours coke all over her body when sunbathing. it gives her a good tan daw.
    it doesn't get sticky at all??? kinda gross...
    but if it works for her - cool!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by V-dub*chic
    it doesn't get sticky at all??? kinda gross...
    but if it works for her - cool!

...she only does that at the beach so when it does gets too sticky to handle, she just dives into the water. not recommended if your just by the poolside.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ayos talaga kayo ah.. meron nanaman akong natutunan sa inyo.. maraming salamat... paliliguan ko ng COKE ride ko mamaya!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually, mas matapang ang POP cola..tamang tama ang timpla!!noootttt.MAS MATAPANG SIYA..TRY NIYO.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i use it as a muffler tip,
    kaya lang ninanakaw kapag nadaanan ng magbabakal.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i heard this urban myth(?) a while back about some cops using coke to remove tar from the roads. imho di naman malayo mangyari -- coke after all contains acid, and the bubbling effect may also help in the cleaning process.

i also read in pugad baboy that some people use coke to cook lechon...medyo may connect dun sa sunbathing/tanning thing B)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa pagluluto, dami use ng coke, i add coke and panocha and siling labuyo and garlic to cook the to die for alamang!!!
    ive learn this from girl friends that they soak the sole of their shoes with heels to add traction and prevent them from tiping off.
    sa sasakyan...id rather use the commercial or the studied materials, coke contain high acidic and sugar content.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede din daw gamitin sprite as coolant ng radiator?
    Signature

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Uses of a can of Coca Cola for your car