New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    At least they don't support a Roces presidency. ;)
    ... ...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    This "US says it will..." news item is just BS. It's the media's fault. Why does the local media need to ask what the US thinks? It's our problem, we should take care of it ourselves.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    May ilalaban ba? Eh daig pa ni Mawanay sa English yun eh. Remember the senate hearing on Lacson's case. :D
    Nyaaaaa-ha-ha-ha! Nice one, Frank D!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sinabi lang naman na they 'oppose' any effort to oust GMA. Sinabi ba ng US na they will 'stop' any effort?! US Admin has to issue an statement about the current affairs in the GMA Admin.

Masasabi nating pinakialaman na ng US Admin ang problema nyo jan kung nagpadala ng US Troops to stop any EDSA 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10........ :hihihi:

Mga kapatid, nag issue lang ang US Admin ng statement. Dapat talagang wag nang pakialaman ng US and Pinas, no aids...nothing period. Para hindi ma-disappoint ang mga so called Patriots natin sa Pinas.

As I was watching the news last night on London bombing, I realized instead of fighting war away from US land, US Admin should concentrate on its homeland security. Dahil dito kami sa mainland nalulusutan ng mga hayuf! The London bombing makes me wanna do my avatar again :swear:
    Last edited by Karding; July 9th, 2005 at 12:50 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi

Referring to the crisis which has dominated national attention for months, Mussomeli said that the United States, the country's main security ally and trading partner, was mainly disappointed that political squabbles had distracted the national attention from vital reforms.

with statements like these from a foreign nation like the US, they must really know more about our country than some of us here. they're very quick to point out that political squabbling is causing our country more harm than good. how I wish those people shouting in the streets would soon realize this.

But of course, these people would rather pull out their "patriotism defense
    mechanism" than take advice from a foreign country, especially, a country as controversial as the US. It's really ironic that we exercise our
    patriotism by denouncing influence from other countries, but we cant be
    patriotic enough to support and to work it out with our own leaders.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't think it's right for the US government to intervene either...but like Karding said, it's just a statement. it's not like the aircraft carriers are on their way.

mga diplomats and politicians yan mga kapatid...they get paid by the word

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    US... They always have a say on government policies and issues in any country.
    Let us be. Pero don't forget our financial aids.
    Good one! Unfortunately you take the money, they get to medle in local afairs. Just like when we were teens asking our parents for money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
US says it will oppose any unconstitutional change in RP