2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Benildean: lahat ng taga CSB gwapo. Un lng

Hahahahaha
    tama po kayo jan ser!! isa tayo dun

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ^^ anak ng! natawa ako dun ah!!! pero true true! hahahaha!!! :rofl: ot na naman oist buhayin nyo nga ang benildean thread!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Hahaha moldex ang layo sobra! Jollibee pero convert na to Cara hehehehe.

102 ka torque? Dami ako kilala 102 nag-transfer sa tapat ah hahaha

Sila Viel kilala mo? BJ? Joel? Lahat yan galing sa main hahahaha
    marketing or advertising den sila? konti lang kilala ko from other colleges and courses.

mas close pa ako sa mga id101. daming chicks na double major.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    friends OT na tayo dito lipat na lang dito http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...hlight=benilde

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nigo View Post
    I was once like you guys, I laugh everytime I read jokes about schools but when I went overseas as an immigrant, I had a humbling experience, humbling enough that it made me realize that a real test for a student is to deal not only with academic problem but financial as well. I was glad that thru the help of the Government, I got student loan for my university, accomodation allowance for my stay and got a part time job in a supermarket. Combining work, study and hunger is not a laughing matter. I am grateful that I was supported and pampered by the NZ Government and because of this experience, I can relate to those Filipino students who have less in life. Yes, it was meant to be a joke and I became serious about it, but is it funny?Especially if you are taunting other students that they can only go to Araneta if there's a jeep?Duh! I maybe dumb for not getting the punchline.
    Katuwaan lang at hindi makabuluhan. Yeah right!
    ala ba naman kayong sense of humor? if u feel insulted why read the posts? get out of the site. easy di ba?

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
University Insults!!