New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by venturer View Post
    pakiramdam ko lang parang me sasabog na tactical nuke somewhere in US in the future

matinde ang galit ng ibang race talaga sa kanila. now Russia is beginning to sympathize with the Middle Easterners
    I think we are going over the top here. Every arguments have their own causes. I think the US have hidden agenda for everything she has got her country into -- that is why some quarters express dissatisfaction with them. Just a point to ponder.... the current situation in the Middle East and between the Israelites and Palestinians. Why do you think the Americans are always involved and all world affairs for that matter? Makes you think, doesn't it? The world's biggest economy does not merit you to police the world. The fact the the US is the world's biggest economy gives a clue why the US is involved so much.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Russia recently sold Nuclear fuel to IRAN. :D

But you know, working with the Russians broke all my misconceptions about them. Sa Hollywood movies kasi they're always portrayed as evil people like communists or terrorists or so. Pero in real life, sarap katrabaho na mga yun. Sobrang babait. Think of yourself na tga Manila (na sanay na napapaligiran ng mga siraulo sa siyudad) tapos nagpunta ka ng probinsya na ang babait ng tao.. parang ganun.

They're now so rich in oil money. They began testing their long range missiles recently. Nagpapatrol na rin ang mga border guard aircrafts nila carrying LIVE nuclear bombs.

I can't help but reread the Book of Revelations... the events happening now are so strikingly similar to those written to happen in that mysterious book.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ..one time nagpunta ako timing dumadaan pa ako sa oklahoma using greyhound nun naganap oklahoma bombing
    Bossing, wag ka po dumaan sa bahay ko...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Vote Ron Paul '08! hehe :D

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    mga tiga-US di ba kayo nakakabahan
    I've seen hard times in the US. I'm no stranger to it. But, whoever said countries who import goods to the US will get hurt is absolutely right.

The US may seem to lack unity at times with so many different people and cultures along with so many differing points of view.

But, when they make up their mind to band together in times of crisis, they can do amazing things. If they decide to ditch imports and buy American only, they'll do it. If it comes to that, I for one will not hesitate to ditch my Hyundai Sonata and buy a Chevy or GMC instead.....

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I've seen hard times in the US. I'm no stranger to it. But, whoever said countries who import goods to the US will get hurt is absolutely right.

The US may seem to lack unity at times with so many different people and cultures along with so many differing points of view.

But, when they make up their mind to band together in times of crisis, they can do amazing things. If they decide to ditch imports and buy American only, they'll do it. If it comes to that, I for one will not hesitate to ditch my Hyundai Sonata and buy a Chevy or GMC instead.....
    This is absolutely correct. America is consist of too many culture different point of view by ways of living but, dont belittle those cause, when it comes to worst.......WE ARE ONE. This is what AMERICAN is all about.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Is the U.S.heading for a meltdown?