New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Heartbeat

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    relax lang guys,(mukang umiinit na mga tao dito ah)

napunta na tayo sa CLUBS? hahaha.. nag-start yata ang topic sa BARS..From Embassy (the Fort)..mukang ang bagsak nito Quezon Ave..:lol:

wholesome yata ang hanap ni carlo..yung AF1 & HB..awsome!!!! na yun! hehehe
    Last edited by hens; July 28th, 2006 at 10:14 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby
    sino sa inyo mga brods ang nakapunta na sa AIRFORCE 0NE sa may malapit sa NAIA?
    balita ko dyan magaganda mga babae. magkano kailangang budget doon?
    If you want to get an idea kung ano itsura ng mga babae dun, isa daw si Jamilla (PBB Teen housemate) sa mga 'alumnas' nila.

An officemate tells me na since Air Force One yun, medyo "stratospheric" ang kelangan mong budget. ;)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    AF1? hahaha wrong forum 'to for posting..

budget-wise? hmm depende kung ilan kayo pero masikip ang 3-4K per pax.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    AF1 ibang klaseng bar na yun, hehehe

if you want a bar thats not that sleezy nor not just a bar try sibil(im not sure if its still open) the girls go on top of the bar table and dance there, well tease been there it was good, the dancers are the customers themselves, one time the girl teases with and ice, mobile phone, beer bottles, just let your imagination do the thing of what they did on the said items=)

another bar that i went was coyote bar(like the movie, coyote ugly) plus more, at before 3am the customers on the dance floor are soaked up with water as they dance, you can go to the ledge and dance with the girls as they and u undress(i left my pants on, only top out) it was fun dancing with the girls i dont even know=)hehehe

also, cocomangas at bora is one of the best! good thing me mga kasama ako nun kasi medyo nagwawala na ako, hehehe there are a lot of hookers who want to be hooked on the floor and even on the tables, had fun, but i didnt paid for it hehehe, pg-18 lang naman ginawa ko dun =P

*bump* para madagdagan..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Warehouse in Yakal St. Makati, behind the Police station.Fire Department

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    anong meron dyan sa warehouse?

wala nang mapagbilyaran dito sa makati.. wala na ang coronado.. nawala na rin ang detour sa jupiter.. pumupunta pa kami sa powerplant.. wala bang ibang mas maganda??

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Embassy

400 bucks per person inclusive of 2 drinks, they'll give you stubs that youd have to give to the bar tender and they have a list of the drinks that u can order
    gotta love their mango juice hihihi

best day: Wed hiphop and rnb night plus they have rnb and hiphop awards emcee of the year pauly mack. He's really good

Alchemy

500 bucks inclusive of 2 drinks, they'll give you stubs they don't serve non alcoholic drinks though, last time I went there I had to argue with the shi*** bartender.. there's a dresscode here too
    We went here on a Saturday the music was so shi*** I bowed never to go back there
    Sorry I dint like it the dancefloor was so small and I hated the fact that they dint atleast give me juice and the bartender wasnt too friendly

Jaipur

Beside Embassy Im not sure if Pauly Mack is still the emcee there every Sat but if he still is then Jaipur is the place to go on a Sat night, they play hip hop rnb and reggaeton

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Laiya. BF Homes paranaque. for those who want to drink cheap beer na di na kailangan masyadong maporma.. shorts n flipflops.. oks lang.
    nice, laid back crowd.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
tsikot gimmick guide