New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you think Tsikot.com should have our own Commemorative Plate?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Finally we have our own!

16 72.73%
  • Nah! Who needs 'em anyways

3 13.64%
  • It's nice to have, but no thanks

3 13.64%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    I'm not sure why do we need a commerative plate, what's the purpose? Any tribute or honor or commemoration that we have?

A decal is just fine for me for an ID.

IMO

sir where can i get ofiicial TSIKOT decal?
    Last edited by russpogi; March 18th, 2008 at 11:51 PM. Reason: edited quotes

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ganito mga bossing: commemorative plates is privilege given by the LTO to the private motorist for use to commemorate something. It is normally given to organizations or institutions celebrating or commemorating something and can be used only for a limited time. Also, using the said plates DOES NOT exempt the motorist from traffic violations, including but not limited to violations in the number coding scheme.

The proper way of using the said plates is to install it over the regular LTO plate on the front end of the car.

I hope this clarifies things.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Ganito mga bossing: commemorative plates is privilege given by the LTO to the private motorist for use to commemorate something. It is normally given to organizations or institutions celebrating or commemorating something and can be used only for a limited time. Also, using the said plates DOES NOT exempt the motorist from traffic violations, including but not limited to violations in the number coding scheme.

The proper way of using the said plates is to install it over the regular LTO plate on the front end of the car.

I hope this clarifies things.

+1 ako jan .. dagdag revenue pa for the government ..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if ever i-offer ng tsikot then bibili ako but kung hinde ok rin lang....pakisama lang siguro sa akin...but ma-approve naman kaya ng DOTC, ang tsikot comm plate? 5 yrs pa lang naman ang tsikot and I think hinde pa naman ganun ka-significant ang life compare sa ibang institutions na meron comm plate na matagal na talaga ang existence....

I will not buy para maka-iwas sa coding...in fact never pa ako bumili ng commemorative plate..and I think most of the members owns at least two cars..so kahit meron itong comm plate ng tsikot or wala eh coding doesn't really affect me naman....

siguro sa ibang tao, akala nila exempted na sila sa coding pag naka comm plate..but malinaw naman na hinde exempted eh....
    Last edited by shadow; March 24th, 2008 at 11:43 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Tsikot.com Commemorative Plate