New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pare pareho naman sila e.. asa ka pa.. mga user friendly..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    may pruweba ba kayo that they were paid? just a thought also

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699
    ako hindi ako tatanaw nang utang na loob sa taong nagkopkup sa akin at nagbihis / nagpakain. kung ang pinagagawa naman sa akin ay daig ko pa kumakain nang *** sa karagatan.

Pinakain mo nga ako sa palad mo ano naman ang gusto mo kapalit dangal at prinsipyo ko wag na toy!

kahit ako tatamain ko ang mali at responsibilidad ko gawin kung alin ang tama kahit may utang na loob pa ako dun dahl kung sya ay demonyo ako naman si hudas.

no matter what it takes ?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Baka siguro may matinding dahilan that's why she did it. I was also surprised when I learned that she is one of those who resigned and talked against GMA.
    may she's a GMA spy to the other 9 cabinet who plotted against her.
    just like Angara to Erap. He sucessfully sabotaged the opposition. The opposition is even more disunited than the admin.

but of course, these are just conspiracy theories, no proofs, no evidences, just maybe :confused:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I think Dinky just withdrew her support from an already ailing administration. She did not go to the opposition's camp, so how can she be a traitor. GMA did a wrong thing that must not be supported by anyone, so I think Dinky's resignation is a right move, if not safe. Besides, we don't know the whole story altogether, so why judge?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    squala, it's not mainly her resignation that made her a traitor, it's her audacity to call for GMA's resignation AFTER advising her to to say sorry, leading the "Harana" for GMA and handing her flowers just moments before she stabbed her in the back. If that's not treachery, I don't know what is.

Bayani for President! Otso, otso.....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    it's not mainly her resignation that made her a traitor, it's her audacity to call for GMA's resignation AFTER advising her to to say sorry

very true. all the cabinet members who resigned should have kept quiet. They're just appointees, hired help. nothing in their job description to incite people to ask
    for their master's resignation or to become political. one way to look at it is that they're just using the issues to uplift their political ambitions careers.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    wonder ko lang kung bakit sila purisima & soliman lang ang very vocal.. what happen to the rest..baka napasubo lang sila yata.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    " a real friend stabs you in front not at the back"

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    no matter what it takes ?
    no matter what it takes...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
a traitor is a traitor is a traitor