New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by B16CRX
    Thanks for your comments. Im used to 12"s, so i think its gonna be a lot bigger if im going to get 15"s, the A series right? Im still new for these 15"s and 17"s. I'll do a lot of travel thats why i want to keep it small as possible but not to compromise dvd viewing and sometimes games.

Is the difference between 14.1" against 15.4" noticeable a lot? whew... Honestly its just on my cart i was about to finalize the order. Ok, i'll think about that.

Thanks again.

Wait, any suggestions for games thats good for this setup? Para maisama ko na sa order. Hehehehe!
    if you do a lot of travelling then maybe the 14" is right for you, smaller than that parang di na masarap manood ng dvds. yung sakin kasi madalas nasa bahay lang, binubuhat ko lang around the house kahit sa banyo kasi may wireless

pero di naman ganun kabigat pag backpack style ng bag mo, pag yung mga lumang shoulder bag style, masakit sa isang balikat pag matagal mong buhat buhat.

why don't you shop around sa Compusa sandali para makita mo epekto sayo ng size diff?

sorry wala kong alam na games for LTs or PCs, sa PS2 lang ako naglalaro saka sa phone ko

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    may pics ka? usually I judge by physical appearance first, technicalities later

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by B16CRX
    Wait, any suggestions for games thats good for this setup? Para maisama ko na sa order. Hehehehe!
    If you want to do any gaming on a laptop, you might want to opt for a model with better video than the Intel GMA950. The only games that may run fine on the GMA950 are older games.

My old HP Pavilion ze5270 (P4-2.4 with a Radeon IGP-345M) runs older games very smoothly such as Quake 3, Unreal Tournament, Combat Flight Simulator 2, Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption, Dungeon Keeper 2, the non-3d Command and Conquer games, the first Homeworld, and non-3d accelerated games. It then chokes on Call of Duty and C&C Generals which are too choppy to be playable.

Here's a review to give you an idea of how slow a GMA950 is:

Mobility Guru

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Here are pics of S3004:
    Ung closed, di kasama ung kolokoy sa likod... hehehehe!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Open:

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Another pic

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Sideview

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sir, which stores is the toshiba satellite laptop available?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok na presyo mo...the nearest to that specs and price here locally is a Neo Empriva 540NX (I just got one on a promo price of P59,999) the tag price is P69,999 but if you surrender an old PC/laptop even if non-working they take-off P10,000. Promo until 31st of May lang.

the difference lang sa satellite M105 is the on pc view cam (1.3Meg pixels) ng neo na nakuha ko.

maraming may dala ng toshiba dito...Villman, Octagon, Silicon Valley to name a few are the "best" list kasi marami rin silang dala na ibang brands to compare with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toshiba Satellite M105-S3004