New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bajumbo
    Agree!!! pero may mga companies na inaantay na magfile ng resignation ung mga valuable assets nila bago nila bigyan ng rewards or other ek eks.... Ung iba naman kahit exceptional ung skills di rin ina-acknowledge hanggang sa magresign tapos dun lang marerealize na kailangan din pala ng kumpanya ung ganung tao.
    hehehe, thats not fair. Maybe somethings wrong on how evaluation is done or something

But if I were in this situation, I would try to have a constant meeting with my manager to evaluate each others expectations, if I met or exceeded his expectations for my job and then probably equate them to a financial or monetary gain

I'm trying to look at a good business venture too. I would not want to be retrenched later on without a back up plan hehehe. mahirap na.

But try to setup your business while you have a job. Aside from a steady cash flow from working(while your hard earned cash is invested somewhere), you can use the skills from work for your business. Skills like people management. you can use this to manage workers for your business. other important skills like presentations skills, financial management, risk management, negotiations, forecasting can be used esp. when trying to invite partners or barrow money from investors. usually they would require a presentation haha. and of course supporting data, like forecasting profit and costs, growth etc. and its helpful too when planning for your business. makikita mo yun feasibility and risks ng magiging business mo

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    "nothing in this world is permanent, except change".
    may it be for better or for worst ganon talaga. sa field nga namin halos nagpapapalitan lang ng mga tao mga kumpanya.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    medyo ot pero, if you were an employee working in a "professionally" run company, i guess it makes sense to put your loyalty to the company rather than any person up the ladder. coz there is this thing called "going concern" in the life of any business which renders anyone in the company "dispensable".. of course, if you work in a company with a "highly politicized" environment, its not always what you know that counts, but its "who" you know.. if we are two use these two examples as the opposite extremes in a broad spectrum, then all other type of companies will have a varying mix of both.. just my 2 cents

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Top Ten Reasons Why People Quit Their Jobs