New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If math talaga ang gusto mo and chinese school I recommend UNO the best math training nila doon.

Pwede transferee sa St. Jude but exception to the rule ka dapat. Hindi ako naggrade school sa st. jude but they accepted me sa high school.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If math talaga ang gusto mo and chinese school I recommend UNO the best math training nila doon.

Pwede transferee sa St. Jude but exception to the rule ka dapat. Hindi ako naggrade school sa st. jude but they accepted me sa high school.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Good luck to your kid bro, I hope he gets in! BTW, who were the notable teachers back in your day? I'd assume Ma'am Caintic, Ma'am Bernal, Sir Cips, and the like were already institutions even way before you started hehe.
    Thanks bro. Mindanao Campus ako though so the only experience I had of the Main Campus was the old bus they donated to our campus around 1993. Around 30 minutes outside of Davao City ang school so natuto akong magcommute and sumabit kung kelangan. Binomba pa ng mga rebelde ang mga poste sa may gate namin one night. Isa pa lang ang dorm bldg so boys sa 3rd floor and girls sa 2nd floor. TMNT and X-Men ang Friday night entertainment. Good times.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Yes bro, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Ganun ba Australia bro?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Yes bro, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Ganun ba Australia bro?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456