New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Overrated ba si Toni?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 60.26%
  • No

31 39.74%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hehehe natatawa lang ako what's happening to this thread.

I am not a fan. Had the chance to work with toni sa mga specials namin dati. Ang masasabi ko lang, I really hate her when on TV. OA mga galaw nya but hey, I guess that's what her manager wants her to.

Make-up doesn't give her face justice at all. Saw her and spoke to her when she was without make-up, maganda sya at mabait. Her face is small as compared to the one on TV. Maliit lang talaga mukha nya but once may make-up na, nagmumukha talaga siyang bading tapos lumalaki yung panga tsk tsk tsk... peace

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I think it's time to call it a day for this thread.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Noooooooo this thread must not die.

:fly:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bakit sa kabilang thread, dami ring "nang-alaska" kay Mike Enriquez, walang nagsabing "Ang popogi nyo siguro.........", walang pumalag, walang kumampi kay Mike..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Bakit sa kabilang thread, dami ring "nang-alaska" kay Mike Enriquez, walang nagsabing "Ang popogi nyo siguro.........", walang pumalag, walang kumampi kay Mike..
    Huh? Laaaaadies? They're probably in a better position to make that accessment. I don't think a guy can uh, you know. At least, I certainly hope not. It's a guy thing, you know.

Try to imagine it...... Some big guy saying to my face, "Hey handsome, I like you". I rather he said, "Hey ugly. You look like a peanut".

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Toni Gonzaga, Overrated?