New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Parang narinig ko kay Michael Jordan yun. "i succeed because i fail'. Go where your passion is.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GO for it..you can always come back if you need to and in case na ayaw mo dun.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    "fortune favors the bold"

kaya maghubad na tayo! tara na!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Everyones comments and suggestions are all so true. You will never know until you try it. But whatever decisions YOU will make, never look back and ask yourself "if you made the right decision". Just remember, whatever YOU decide on, will always be for your own fullfillment and no one else.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    sir prometheus..you're a BIG BOY NOW..!hehrehhrehrher..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    mazdamazda, I've lived in the US for 16 years. Exagerrated lang yung sinabi ng uncle mo, either that o introvert type lang siya. Mga kano sobrang friendly sa akin. Ang problema sa mga pinoy, hirap mag start ng conversation with a stranger. Mga kano mahilig sa small talk. When I walk my dog in the morning, daming neighbors kumukumusta sa kin. Women would just come up to me, pet my dog and start a conversation with me. Dito sa pinas, alam mo paano maglakad ang mga pinoy? eyes downward, no eye contact, and walk fast. When was the last time some stranger greeted you good morning? 2 years na ako dito, wala pa rin. I've said good morning to strangers here pero inisnab lang ako.

Misconception din yung sinasabi na walang values ang mga kano. During my college years, dami kong ginawang volunteer work to help my community. Ang dami kong kasamang kano. I helped out at the Food Bank atsaka tutoring troubled teens. Yung pinsan ko mas marami ginawa simulang highschool pa lang. We do this because of our kano friends, nakikisama kami. Meron din dito church groups, bible study, fellowship meetings, and etc. Sincere talaga mga kano when they try to do good. Pero just like any society, hindi lahat ng kano ganun ang ugali. Mga iba bastos. Pero is it really fair to discriminate all kano? Just like we, pinoys, have to deal with stereotypes that we're all corrupt, crooked, manloloko, and tamad.
    Last edited by jolog1; December 13th, 2004 at 09:36 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    atsaka sir prometheus, gawin mong inspiration 'to..:

Climb ev'ry mountain Search high and low Follow ev'ry by-way Every path you know Climb ev'ry mountain Ford ev'ry stream Follow ev'ry rainbow 'Till you find your dream

A dream that will need All the love you can give Everyday of your life For as long as you live

Climb ev'ry mountain Ford ev'ry stream Follow ev'ry rainbow 'Till you find your dream A dream that will need All the love you can give Everyday of your life For as long as you live;Climb ev'ry mountain Ford ev'ry stream Follow ev'ry rainbow 'Till you find your dream

goodluck..!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have to agree with jolog1. i have never been the victim of discrimination either and i've lived here all my life.

Originally posted by boydapa
    "fortune favors the bold"

kaya maghubad na tayo! tara na!
    bwahaha...natawa ako dito ah

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I've been living on my own since 1997. Its hard to be on your own lalo na dito sa tate. Ang phone bill ko super taas noong 1st year na nandito ako. Super home sick. Pero you learn to do everthing yourself and you'll be more proud of your accomplisments.

Sometimes I wish that my parents financally supported me so that i can focus on school more, but I got a fulltime job and go to school part time. I'm graduating in May took me 7years but I did it all without the help of my parents. Plus I have 6 years of work experience on my resume.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Time to leave what we call home.