New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    For those of you out there who just love to D-I-Y, here's an informative site that could be of interest to you. It's a D-I-Y site for car audio, home theater and multi-media.

Enjoy.

Ampfarm - the Home for Amateur Car Audio, Home Theater and Multimedia D-I-Ys

Thanks Nicolodeon! DIY is the way to go!

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    sir nico, very informative.

gracias!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nice site! Thanks Nico.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Thanks. Very timely as I will be upgrading my sound set-up soon.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Uhm... walang kalaman laman ah... paano naging helpful sa inyo ang site na yan? I checked car audio...underconstruction ang amp section, subwoofer section...box building section...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    Uhm... walang kalaman laman ah... paano naging helpful sa inyo ang site na yan? I checked car audio...underconstruction ang amp section, subwoofer section...box building section...
    Mayron bro. I'm currently browsing the site dito sa room namin.

Update:

Ah yes, there are some sections that are under re-consturction because the site is updating. You can periodically check if the page is up.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Bravo Exo, zero knowledge kasi ako sa sound set-up kaya yung little information about the topic na-aapreciate ko. Meron naman laman yung ibang folder. Pero I noticed also on the main page that the site will be offline soon at we can't expect any more update as shown on other pages.

For those of of us who D-I-Y