New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I find tats at the back cute I dunno why kasi its kinda hidden ung nsa gitna nagagandahan ako just a small one that means something to the person.

Sa gitna along the spinal chord cutie syempre the person kasi is a cutie din pero dagdag cutie points ung liit na tat sa likod hehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    *dennis..
    i work part time doing body piercing(used to do full time body piercing and tatz)i design my own tatz and have friends to do my own artworks on me.

some more of my work

heres one in progress.my own artwork design too

top part was from this design and we had to modify the bottom cause it didnt look right

i redraw the bottom part with a cross and inverted it

heres a shot of my arm

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    more of my unfinished artwork

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    astonishing work! whew!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Ive got 2 tats..

got inked when I was 17..one is pebbles (flintstones) and the other one is a heart with flowers.
    Last edited by tinky; July 30th, 2007 at 02:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    more of my unfinished artwork

OOoh me likey

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    * deedee. wala ka ba sa pinas? ganda ng gawa mo. partime job ko d2 sa pinas mag tattoo rin. kelangan na tlga ma recognize tyo mga pinoy sa tattoo industry nagsimula ako ma addict sa tattoo 13 or 04 yrs old dahil sa parents ko and sis. haha lhat kmi may tattoo na! haha

gs2 ko pala makita nyo ung design ng bago kng volks. in progress na sa shop http://www.oldbug.com/rolls.htm

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yo didi!

where are you located?!?herherherh

tell me you're in toronto....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    *dennis...
    thnxz.glad you like them.i pretty much got involved doing tatz at a young age too.was a fulltime artist when i was 19 working with vinnie la bella(lead guitar of the death metal band exhorder) back in new orleans.one of my famous artwork landed on the side calf of phil anselmo(inverted cross)lead singer of pantera.
    as far as pinoy ink slingers...a fmous tattoo artist is leo zulueta from LA(i think thats where hes shop is located now) hes been known to the tattoo world since the mid 80s and very well known and respected for his tribal artwok.
    leo zulueta in one of the tattoo expo(picture borrowed from another site)

*glenster
    sorry man..i live in chicago but thnx for commenting on my work.

a lil more of my work on my body
    my legs

my other arm

*mamichula
    thnx for the comment on my artwork too
    you might like this other biomecanichal artwork i did too(i personnaly like this one better than the one you chose)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hey ive seen some works of leo zulueta...i love his tribal tats...

sayang you're not here. regarding dun sa tat design na gusto ko...how much do you think would it cost in us dollars?

rough estimate lang...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Tattoo's. what about it?